****The Official iPhone 5S/5C Accessories Thread****

Soldato
It's that time of year again!

Obviously the 5S should work with a lot of the accessories out for the 5, barring things like cases that cover the home button. 5C is a different story...

Things you want, things you've bought, cases, docks, camera add-ons, post away.

Always been part of the nekkid phone crew - I've had my current iPhone in a Colcasac slip case but I think I'll probably go back to leather - Knomo's Slim slip case I had for the 4S seems like it's calling me back, since the build quality was good and it held up well to daily use all the time I had it, with the fit being snug but not overly tight.

Soldato
Whats the best case for these? I'm not really keen on the standard leather one being offered.
Looking for a case that doesn't bulk the phone out too much and offers some protection.

Soldato
They have demo cases behind the counter to pop your phone in. While they are very good quality, I decided against them because the screen is left unprotected. Sleeves are my favourite type of case so I've ordered one from Joli Originals instead. They last for ages - my sister took my old one when she got her 5c! I'm stuck with using one of her socks for now, which is mostly pink and results in funny looks whenever I get my phone out on the street :(

Don
Any one know of any good kickstand cases? I want a case which isn't too bulky, or heavy. But ultimately has a kickstand so I don't have to prop them up on the end of my keyboard no longer :)

Soldato
Associate
Really like the look of that, what colour did you go for?

I'm boring so went with solid black! Really nice and minimal feel. The material is not silicon and not rubber but also not solid hard plastic. It works really well.

My package also took a roundabout path to here it did Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Dubai, Germany, south donning ton and then to Manchester and arrived on Tuesday

Loving it so far!

Associate
k0gfnq.th.jpg

Finally got this Ringke Fusion case that I like, using together with Mediadevil's screen protector. Perfect combo and would recommend to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom