*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
Of all the ADCs I've played during free rotations, if I had to learn any it would be a toss up between Ezreal and Vayne. Ezreal was really fun to play in an AI game and has decent mobility and watching the ulti kill someone from the other side of the map is priceless. Vayne's ability to reposition and utterly stomp on people with the ultimate if you get good at her (as shown in the LCS) on top of the really powerful stun/knockback from Condemn also made her great fun to play.

Associate
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm new at LoL and I'm wondering if anybody has found any legitimate ways of getting free riot points by doing surveys or whatever? I've tried a few and none them work. :D

Soldato
So she is out to buy? It's that rare time where I don't own every champion... until I get home :D

Felt sorry for our random mid lane Brand yesterday, he was against LB, tried ganking his lane numerous times and he just didn't react, he ended up dying like 17 times I think before the end of the game lol.

Soldato
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm new at LoL and I'm wondering if anybody has found any legitimate ways of getting free riot points by doing surveys or whatever? I've tried a few and none them work. :D

No there is none. Stop being a cheap skate and pay up. £10 every few months is nothing in the grand scheme of things if your looking to buy skins etc. Generally I will only spend RP on sale items or if they release a cool skin I like, like the new Janna one.

You can easily make £10 worth of RP stretch quite far if your conservative with what you buy. For that you can get 3 high tier skins or champs (the equiv of 18900 IP) plus change for a low tier skin providing you can wait for sales which are twice a week.

But if your new I wouldnt worry about that, just buy champs with IP when you can, especially all the ones 1350IP or under thats easy to grind.

Last edited:
Associate
No there is none. Stop being a cheap skate and pay up. £10 every few months is nothing in the grand scheme of things if your looking to buy skins etc. Generally I will only spend RP on sale items or if they release a cool skin I like, like the new Janna one.

You can easily make £10 worth of RP stretch quite far if your conservative with what you buy. For that you can get 3 high tier skins or champs (the equiv of 18900 IP) plus change for a low tier skin providing you can wait for sales which are twice a week.

I have no problem dropping a tenner every now and again, I'll probably buy Jinx in a minute. It's just if there was an easy way of getting free riot points... I mean who doesn't wanna save a bit of money every now and again? I just thought this thread would be the best place to ask, oh well. Looks like I'll have to do the "not being a cheapskate way" ha ha =D

P.s I remember spending a bit of money of Battlefield Heroes and then EA actually put me on the front page of the website for a bit, that was awesome =D
http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/en/forum/showthread.php?tid=71270

Associate
sweet, can't wait to try her tonight, talking about the money situation, i've spent so much money on this game, its unreal, but i don't mind, the game is free and me buying skins i like and champions that i cba saving IP for is my way of saying thanks to riot, and any money you spend goes back into the company to allow them to make more content for us :) I've got about 70 skins, and multiple skins for friends. i think the most recent skin i bought was phoenix quinn, and im probably going to buy warlord shen tonight just because it is cool.

Associate
Incoming Jinx nerfs in next patch, i see it now. She's got a lot of utility and cc for an AD carry :o
Played her a few times today and you can just dominate lane phase, her wave push is insane so you can just keep them at their tower most of the game and harass with the rocket launcher.

Been getting back into the AD mechanics, slowly getting there and can reliably hit around 80~ cs by 10mins which isn't half bad most games.

To the guy above i'd have to go with either Eternum Nocturne or Neon Strike Vi.

Associate
Talking of skins, favourite champ & skin combination?

Mine has to be Dragon Fist Lee Sin.

Gangster Twitch, my smurf account is called YouDirtyRat which suits that hero/skin combination very well.

As for Jinx nerfs I'm not sure, I'd give it a few days until people start to learn her counter picks, she can be shut down pretty hard and I think once people get used to dodging zap! she will fall off a bit.

Back
Top Bottom