*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Soldato
Must just be you mate - all types of animal spawn, as long as you're a bit away from spawn. I've even found a herd of about 50 horses :)
I've travelled for well over an hour from my home near the main town and seen nothing but the odd cow or sheep.

Oh and I logged on last night, was somehow in Gazzab's tower. I took one step forward and fell to my death down some 1x1 hole chute thing. NURF!

Associate
:D

There's a minecart track from the station at spawn if that ever happens again and you want your stuff back

Just discovered this, very well built station and rail lines. If you need any help extending the rail network just let me know in-game (sylvet); impressive length of run to hammit's place. :)

Associate
Hi All

I have been testing the test server now for the last week or so and am happy to say so far it has all gone well. No one has reported any major issue server has run solid for a while since the move.

So at this stage i am happy to say i will be making a new live server with the current FTB pack in testing. I plan on doing this next week after i test a few other things.

So if all goes to plan expect a new server launch next weekend staring on Friday evening after i get home from work :D

What i am now going o do it start testing the events stuff.
I want there to be a rolling event system where admins dont need to reset it every day. Something that will work for anyone wishing to do an adventure for a little while to take a break.

I am also looking for a way to do multi sky block for players for that added challenge i have been playing skyblock on my work system for month and it can be a refreshing change.

If anyone has an event idea they would like to see on the server place post it to the LT forums and i will take a look

Associate
i just put up the first adventure map link book at spawn
the adventure is Grimlock Hollow

let me know how people find this map
this one is fairly open to many players working together but can be done with just 2/3 players

Last edited:
Associate
Anyone playing this on a Mac? I'm having trouble getting it to run. I click play, see the little workbench icon open on the dock and the landing page thing close, then after a couple seconds the dock icon disappears and landing page reopens :/

EDIT: Nevermind I sorted it... performance is predictably horrible though so was pretty much a waste of time -_-

Last edited:

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Hopped onto the Vanilla server the other day...

Can't say I stayed for long as there is very little to do really. Once I've managed to get a stack of diamonds I'm typically tooled up and 'rich' enough to do what I like; there's no challenge.

So, is there likely to be a map wipe any time soon? I do enjoy the early game with the survival and mining aspects at the forefront.

Soldato
Hopped onto the Vanilla server the other day...

Can't say I stayed for long as there is very little to do really. Once I've managed to get a stack of diamonds I'm typically tooled up and 'rich' enough to do what I like; there's no challenge.

So, is there likely to be a map wipe any time soon? I do enjoy the early game with the survival and mining aspects at the forefront.
I haven't been on for a while, GTA has kept me busy. I still have stuff to do on the vanilla map but after the initial fun, people seem to disappear. I was hoping for some adventure/survival type events to keep people interested.

Back
Top Bottom