Madeleine McCann's parents

Man of Honour
Police are looking for an average white male of average age and average build, if you have seen ANY MAN IN BRITAIN please get in touch....

Unless it's based on witnesses, in which case it's not very reliable. People tend to remember seeing what they expect to see, even if they're trying hard to remember accurately and nobody is leading them in any way (which is very difficult to avoid doing).

Man of Honour
Really doesn't surprise me, easy way to dispose of a body when you know everything about how it works, how it burns, how it decomposes, what kills DNA.

You could go into forensics but then you don't have access to the tools and facilities of a medical professional.

Just need a wife and hubby combo, one high up in the medical profession, one high up in criminal forensics. Don't **** with those.

Associate
I8E4Bwy.jpg

The police are looking for this man.

I can't understand that why in this day and age of computer rendering, 3D imaging, photo realistic gaming that these efit images are so crap as to be virtually unrecognisable as a human being let alone an accurate depiction of a potential suspect!

The first one has no chin it would appear and the second one so lo res and pixelated that it beggers belief?

Surely 10 minutes spent making them like real people and less like some misshapen melted waxwork would help with potential identification? :confused:

Man of Honour
sensiblechuckle.gif

About sums it up.

Permabanned
They are simply coving all avenues of enquiry and cataloging all correspondence received no matter the source, there is no suggestion that Scotland Yard are giving credence to anything specific, let alone Psychics or Dreamers. The article posted even says as much.

Soldato
I am sure they will reinvestigate all potential leads.
I am sure if the psychic states they seema corpse buried deep underground where she will never be found, or a corroded waste floating at sea, food for the birds and fishes, it is unlikely the investigation and the money being spent upon it will cease.

Back
Top Bottom