Watch Dogs has been delayed

Caporegime
Can't help but think this is a combined problem of launching over too many platforms and also GYA V showing them up.

Should have always been a PC/ next gen only game.

Caporegime
Ubisoft rush AC3 out, it's buggy - people moan and accuse them of cashing in
Ubisoft delay Watch Dogs saying they need more time - people moan and accuse them of cashing in.

Wait, what? :confused:

Soldato
Seems a bit of an OTT reaction cancelling your PS4 pre-order just because a single game has been delayed by a few months! Appreciate it's annoying for folks who have ordered the bundle but presumably they'll be given priority when choosing another pack?

Pet Northerner
Don
Seems a bit of an OTT reaction cancelling your PS4 pre-order just because a single game has been delayed by a few months! Appreciate it's annoying for folks who have ordered the bundle but presumably they'll be given priority when choosing another pack?

doubt it. Amazon gave me the ability to pick a pack before the 14th, which has now passed. So I think the bundles will already be allocated elsewhere :(

Soldato
Maybe done to give AC4 some room, and maybe something to do with GTA

Also its odd that even the critics etc have hardly had hands on with this game, mainly just off hands demos etc

Soldato
I suspect GTA5 has had a lot of impact on development. Releasing an open-world game so soon after GTA5 is inevitably going to lead to ridiculously high expectations not just from reviewers but the players too, so at least this way they can improve what they need to improve, and wait for amnesia to kick in while they're at it.

Soldato
It's a shame as i was really looking forward to this, after watching the Live demo at EGX it looked very polished and played very fluidly.

One thing though is it saves another bit of cash this side of Xmas lol.

Soldato
I'm surprised at this, but it's fair to say I've never been on the Watch Dogs bandwagon and this only makes my scepticism about the game even stronger.

Associate
Ah crap I had this pre-ordered with my PS4 as a bundle. Wonder what will happen to my PS4 pre-order now, hopefully I can just pickup Killzone Bundle instead.

Saying that, I'm quite glad as it was beginning to get expensive with Assassin's Creed and Battlefield 4

Associate
i think they will replace watchdog with an assassin creed bundle cos its the same games designer or i hope so anyway

Last edited:
Soldato
Those two games were the reason why I was looking forward to getting a PS4. Might as well cancel for now and at least avoid all the early post release console 'issues'. I'm going to give it more thought but I might as well just hold onto my PS3 now.

Would killzone not sway you to keep the order.

Back
Top Bottom