Gogglebox

Soldato
Another series of Gogglebox starts tonight at 10pm on Channel.

Return of the weekly TV review programme in which some of Britain's most opinionated and avid viewers comment on shows from the past seven days, from the comfort of their sofas. The first edition includes discussions on The X Factor, The Great British Bake Off and Educating Yorkshire, as well as recent news stories.
Read more at http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail.asp?id=10097077#hodWItmZByaM8dyQ.99

I stumbled across the first series by accident but it's actually very funny. Won't be to everyone's taste obviously.

The first series obviously had some good feedback as this second series has a 13 week run.

Soldato
How about Sandy and Sandra + the drinking out of a pot noodle cup.

Love gogglebox. Makes my wednesday night!

Plus I think it was last week where they were watching 'Fried Chicken Shop' and she made a comment about how unhealthy the food was there, yet was sat on her couch eating the biggest Indian Take-Away between two people I think I've ever seen!

It is quite an amusing show though, its obviously similar to things like TV Burp where they are finding amusing things from the weeks television. Also acts as an interesting social commentary though on what people think of shows and people. Its pretty much what people are saying on Twitter, but televised.

I was joking with a friend about how it would be quite funny to film people watching the people on Googlebox and commenting on them. You could then keep going back layer by layer! :D

Caporegime
I don't trust these fly on the wall programs any more , nearly all of them are faked.

these tend to get told to watch rubbish programs a lot as well

Back
Top Bottom