The Stanley Parable

Associate
I played and recorded a bit of it yesterday. If you plan on playing the game, I recommend you do NOT watch.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVB9qp3UshU
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8U7UgQm3Auo

Apologies for the res, I forgot to change it in the settings.

@Ezah There are quite a few endings.
Whiteboard, museum, get outside, get crushed, collapse on the street, broom closet, nuclear explosion, quick ending , minecraft and portal ending and many more

Last edited:
Associate
I got completed after my second path which took about 5 minutes, doesnt seem to be a whole lot of alternatives left after that but Ill keep looking.

The after death area is pretty interesting though

Wierd indeed!

I played for 4 hours last night and kept finding different variations, just keep at it. There are some seriously laugh out loud moments.

Soldato
I played the demo. All I can say is
EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT EIGHT

Associate
The game is good. I think I've found most of the obvious paths and I'm sure there's a few more hidden bits I have not found yet.

The narrator is funny!

Caporegime
ku-xlarge.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Just played through the demo and it certainly is something a bit different. Although it's not really my sort of game, it's clear they've made a real effort and I enjoyed the humour in there too.

Associate
Watched someone play the demo on YouTube earlier; bought it straight after.

While the demo is entertaining and different It doesn't to the game justice. I think the game/experience is amazing. The gf and I played it for at least four hours today and still haven't exhausted all the eventualities.

I've never played anything like this. The narration is sublime.

The Game Never Ends.

Soldato
Taken a punt on it and just bought it.

Hopefully it's better then the demo

If you didn't like the demo you probably made a mistake buying this.

I've played this now for around 4 - 5 hours and it looks like I'm running out of alternate paths. Despite this game being good I wonder how it will stand the test of time.

Soldato
If you didn't like the demo you probably made a mistake buying this.

I've played this now for around 4 - 5 hours and it looks like I'm running out of alternate paths. Despite this game being good I wonder how it will stand the test of time.

I liked the demo but it didn't blow me away, Full game might.

Associate
I've played this now for around 4 - 5 hours and it looks like I'm running out of alternate paths.

4-5 hours? I managed 2 before I exhausted all the possibilities. Thought I might have missed something but, checking out all these guides that have suddenly appeared, it would seem not. Still, cheaper than 2 hours at the pub.

Soldato
OP
I dunno what i was expecting with the final game, more of a adventure game with inventory puzzles. Not exploring and getting send back to the beginning all the time to find new endings. I havent got the full game as i was waiting on what the game was actually gona be like.

Might pick it up in a sale for a few quid but as im trying to save money i guess ill skip this for now. Still. The humor of the voice overs would be fun to look forward to when i do get it eventually.

Back
Top Bottom