ASUSTOR - The Whole New range at OcUK!!

Soldato
For those querying what apps are available there is a live demo of the web console here

http://www.asustor.com/live_demo

Lets you have a good look around, but yes there is a sabdnzb module, plus Sickbeard, Couch Potato, Plex, according to the forums XBMC is coming soon as well.

Will link into your dropbox account, waiting to hear back if can link into Skydrive and Google Drive.

Kimbie

Associate
I have reviewed both the 6 series and 3 series over on my site if anyone is interested. HERE

I love the 3 series I currently have setup. Transcodes to plex on my ipad nicely.

Very competitive price/spec balance. Although relatively new they are catching up fats in terms of apps and features.

Nice review Andrew v interested in getting one even before I read this, torn between the 202te 204te and the 3 series equivalent just need to find out essentially what the differences are. Will def buy one once I know which to go for.

Soldato
OP
The best value by far has to be the 202TE and 204TE in terms of what it offers the consumer. The 3 series and 6 series are faster and are designed to be able to be used by a multitude of users throughout the home or business at the same time. The 2 Series is designed to be used by up to say 4 people at the same time and as such is not as hardware heavy.

The 202TE is without doubt the unit I shall be purchasing and testing on the forums myself if not the 204TE.

Associate
How does this compare to other nas with hdmi? Looks like most of the big names have it too now, qnap , thecus definitely not sure about others yet, anyone know of some good comparisons?

Back
Top Bottom