[Intel NUC] The microprocessor

Associate
OP
I recon if you batch produced these ........ ;)

Kickstart......?

Thx! that would be great :)

Incredible quality of work and great finished product :) the competition missed out! Hopefully they see it anyway :)

Thx! Me too, it's entered in mod of the month there so at least its entered in something :D

That is one nice bit of work you have done, absolutely stunning and I would totally buy one if the were available. :D

Thx man!

Associate
After you posted this, I started browsing for CNC machinery the type you have in your workshop.
So far I haven't worked with any of those, to be honest I only worked with some power tools and dremels, but company I work for uses those for some custom cutting.
And I am really interested in specs of your mill. All I could find have really small table size, yours look quite big. Any chance on telling me what modifications you made and what you used to build the whole thing?
Thanks in advance :)

And the build looks fantastic.
I am not really into this really small stuff, but I admire others hard work and looks like you spent a lot of time on your project. Looks fantastic :)

Cheers
BH

Associate
OP
After you posted this, I started browsing for CNC machinery the type you have in your workshop.
So far I haven't worked with any of those, to be honest I only worked with some power tools and dremels, but company I work for uses those for some custom cutting.
And I am really interested in specs of your mill. All I could find have really small table size, yours look quite big. Any chance on telling me what modifications you made and what you used to build the whole thing?
Thanks in advance :)

And the build looks fantastic.
I am not really into this really small stuff, but I admire others hard work and looks like you spent a lot of time on your project. Looks fantastic :)

Cheers
BH

Thx man, most of the parts are made out of 20mm aluminum sheet. Do you have access to cad software? I have drawn it in solidworks and i can send u the files if u want. All the electronics i ordered from england form one place. I can send u a copy of all the parts i bought if u want?

Regarding the parts i had them watercut and then cleaned up and drilled and tapped all holes with a mill

And thx :)

thx!
this is fantastic.
thx!

Associate
OP
Thx guys! I haven't had time to look for the invoices and drawing yet but i will pm all of you. Keep in mind i can't promise you that it's 100% accurate the drawings but you get a good starting point. Thx for voting for me!

Back
Top Bottom