Cheapest place for ps+

Associate
Where is the cheapest place I can buy playstation plus. Preferably online as don't get much chance to leave the house when I'm not at work. I checked hotukdeals but don't seem to be many deals going on at the moment.
Thanks

Associate
I've been looking as well and the cheapest I can find at the moment is Amazon at £36.99 delivered (free super-saver delivery).
I did find £34.99 at onlycdkeys.com but I have very little trust in the instant key sites.

Anybody with experience of onlycdkeys ?

Soldato
We'll that would be awesome if I could get the code instantly. Anyone know if that site above is secure and safe.

I don't have any experience with that particular site, but you can look at the thread here from the PC Section to see reviews of other sites people here use, there should be some on there that sell PS+ subs too.

Soldato
Used CDKeys the other day to get PS Plus for about £32. If you go to their Facebook page and like it, you can get an additional 5% off (which is how I got it cheaper). Received my code within a few minutes of purchase, activated it and works fine.

http://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus/playstation-plus-365-day-subscription

Instant Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address

Please Note:
* Orders for this item will be processed and the CD key / product code issued instantly pending fraud checks.

Associate
OP
With cdkeys do they email the code or post a card to my house as it says delivery?
I also just liked there page on Facebook but don't know how to get the 5% discount?

Last edited:
Associate
According to Blazin123 this is how you receive the code

Instant Delivery in Five Easy Steps:
1) Add the desired digital products to your basket.
2) Enter your details and checkout with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card (via guest checkout).
3) Receive a phone call or sms with your 4 digit verification number (free of charge).
4) Enter this 4 digit verification number on our site.
5) Receive your CD key / Product Code on your account and/or to your email address

Please Note:
* Orders for this item will be processed and the CD key / product code issued instantly pending fraud checks.

If you're not sure on the Facebook thingy contact them and they should be able to advise you.

Last edited:
Soldato
No I already use it for PS3 anyway, have a month or so left on that subscription so I imagine this 365 days will be added to the days I have remaining.

Obviously if you buy it now and hold onto it until you can enter it with your PS4, it will in that case start from then.

Back
Top Bottom