• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** SAPPHIRE R280X TOXIC: FASTEST R280X & NOT FAR OFF GTX 780 PERFORMANCE!! **

Associate
This is first run, card at stock.

CPU at 4.6ghz
16GB Ram

This is my first card in a long time, this a good result?

IGNORE POST.

I USED THE WRONG SETTINGS (advised in post below to re run).

new test results to follow.

Last edited:
Associate
I have a 5870 vapor-x currently and thinking of upgrading to one of these. Only concern I have is will my current PSU (corsair tx650 not the v2 one) be ok to run one of these?

Have a i7950 oc'd mildly at 3.8 ghz

Last edited:
Associate
windows 8.1 - no tweaks

cpu @ 4600mhz
16gb ram

Card @ 1250-1650 (i have not tried anything else, i just went by what somebody got in a review and the card is running faster than their maximum) So card most likley can clock more, will try higher tomorrow.

How are results, this is pretty much card plugged into a daily run system and benchmarks run. no tweaks.

Associate
Hmmm, no problems in games either so is this a compatability issue with heaven?

16irvhl.jpg

Soldato
I can't read anything on that screenshot except the main score.
Try restarting and just running heaven. I had a similar minimum and main score earlier and that sorted it out.

Is xfire not working in heaven or something?

Associate
Had to disable the integrated graphics. Many thanks snips and ethermaster for starting me in the right direction, I think they look badass :) (my cabling aside)

2e1z.jpg

s1ww.jpg
Please keep images to below 1280px wide or post in
tags like I've done for you above - Rilot

Back
Top Bottom