What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Currently addicted to Assassin's Creed 3. Sure, it has a tonne of flaws, but what it does well it does REALLY well. The setting is fantastic.

I am playing it too. I left it in frustration about half way through. It is good, but the mechanics let it down more than anything. The series badly needs to rethink it's stealth gameplay imo.

Imo, the two major new things that make it the weakest of the series are:

1. The most boring and just plain annoying main character eve to appear in a game.
2. A nonsensical plot in the modern day sections.

Man of Honour
OP
I am playing it too. I left it in frustration about half way through. It is good, but the mechanics let it down more than anything. The series badly needs to rethink it's stealth gameplay imo.

Imo, the two major new things that make it the weakest of the series are:

1. The most boring and just plain annoying main character eve to appear in a game.
2. A nonsensical plot in the modern day sections.

The biggest problem for me was that it took a good 1/3 of the game to actually get going.

I do however love the combat, new environment (especially the snow) and audio tracks.

Associate
Crusader Kings 2.

Had to really make myself play and learn it over the weekend and its paid off. It now stands as one of the best strategy games I have ever played. Addicted to say the least.

Associate
Terraria and Borderlands 2 with the GF.

DX:HR Directors cut, TF2 and CS:GO by myself :D Hoping to get BF4 soon, as I really had a blast on the beta! Got a real strong urge to reactivate my wow account too -.-

Soldato
Deus Ex HR DC

Played it before, but never did the missing link and failed getting Pacifist. So redoing it to play the DLC and trying to get Pacifist again :)

zXa1QA.jpg

\o/

Forgot how long that game is, 27 hours it took me to get through the directors cut, and that was a 2nd playthrough. Prison Architect next I think! although it's not really a game I can complete, so that and Battlefield 4 :)

Associate
Rocksmith 2014, well it was as I am on a paid holiday in the Pitlochry Hydro.

Wifey tells me my bf4 has been delivered. Roll on tomorrow evening!.

Back
Top Bottom