*** Nexus 5 THE Official Thread ***

Soldato
For those who already have the phone, more example camera shots please :)

Also comments on audio quality (both speaker and though headphones) please

Last edited:
Associate
Just called Google and cancelled my order for two. Removed my listing on Ebay as well. Apparently I didn't put a 'reserve' on it whatever that means. That's what I get for never selling on ebay before as well as getting *** Fully Star swear words*** - Will Gill over when the N4 came out and had to buy one on ebay.

Associate
I hope they arent dispatching alphabetically like they seemed to be doing last year.. My surname begins with Y!

I will have to get my name changed to Aaron Aardvark or something. :(

Soldato
It turns out CPW have them in stock, even though their computer system says no. Chap (who was serving someone else) said he would go and look, 5 mins later...

IMG_0011b_zps7f9ea784.jpg

Man of Honour
Just called Google and cancelled my order for two. Removed my listing on Ebay as well. Apparently I didn't put a 'reserve' on it whatever that means. That's what I get for never selling on ebay before as well as getting ****** over when the N4 came out and had to buy one on ebay.

You got messed about last year so you thought you'd try doing it to someone else this year and it failed, it's your own fault no one elses.

Back
Top Bottom