***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Can someone recommend where to start for vaping zero % nicotine flavours? Non smoker and don't have a clue about this at all, willing to spend the money to get something decent and from the right place as I've read the stories on here about exploding batteries et all :p

Soldato
OP
Can someone recommend where to start for vaping zero % nicotine flavours? Non smoker and don't have a clue about this at all, willing to spend the money to get something decent and from the right place as I've read the stories on here about exploding batteries et all :p

Out of curiosity, why do you want to start vaping if you don't smoke? Do keep in mind that vaping is not 100% risk free, although compared to smoking it's much safer.

Exploding batteries are usually down to cheap chargers, but it does seem to be the cheap ego batteries from China that tend to go.

Most major uk vendors will stock zero nic liquid, but you could always mix your own if you can't find a particular flavour you want. All you need is some VG and PG to mix with your flavouring and away you go (lots of guides out there for that).

Caporegime
Yes I'm aware it isn't 100% safe but it is a lot safer than smoking which I do on the odd occasion when out, but I've been buying a fair few 'e-shishas' regularly and enjoy it whilst on the PC, so basically that would be the reason.

Also when they are empty I still seem to have the hand to mouth addiction with them if that makes any sense.

EDIT: Has their actually been proper research into the risks of vaping? I'm under the assumption 0% nicotine stuff is going to be the safest?

Associate
Last time I use Fasttech. I know they are slow but my order I made on the 6th October has oly just shipped FFS. Seems they have a problem with Hong Kong Post - https://www.fasttech.com/forums/-/t/1075377/-/last :(

Might be here sooner than you think. I ordered some stuff on 7th, it only showed as shipped yesterday but appeared on my doorstep this morning. Singapore Post tracking system is pants I think.

Soldato
Might be here sooner than you think. I ordered some stuff on 7th, it only showed as shipped yesterday but appeared on my doorstep this morning. Singapore Post tracking system is pants I think.

Oh I hope so. Got some a BF4 and beers night lined up would love the vamo to turn up. My battery is on it's last legs and it is driving me crazy already.

Soldato
OP
Yes I'm aware it isn't 100% safe but it is a lot safer than smoking which I do on the odd occasion when out, but I've been buying a fair few 'e-shishas' regularly and enjoy it whilst on the PC, so basically that would be the reason.

Also when they are empty I still seem to have the hand to mouth addiction with them if that makes any sense.

EDIT: Has their actually been proper research into the risks of vaping? I'm under the assumption 0% nicotine stuff is going to be the safest?

There certainly has, but because it's a comparitively new product it's hard to gauge if there are any long-term effects. So far, it's generally regarded as "magnitudes safer than smoking", which is good enough for me.

As a night-out tool, I think it makes good sense (someone I work with does the same to stay off the fags, but doesn't vape otherwise). For that I would suggest a simple Ego battery and mini protank atomiser combination. Will easily last the night if you get a 950mah battery, while still being small and light enough to fit comfortably in your pocket while you cut some rug on the dance floor.

Caporegime
There certainly has, but because it's a comparitively new product it's hard to gauge if there are any long-term effects. So far, it's generally regarded as "magnitudes safer than smoking", which is good enough for me.

As a night-out tool, I think it makes good sense (someone I work with does the same to stay off the fags, but doesn't vape otherwise). For that I would suggest a simple Ego battery and mini protank atomiser combination. Will easily last the night if you get a 950mah battery, while still being small and light enough to fit comfortably in your pocket while you cut some rug on the dance floor.

Cheers

I'd likely use it somewhat daily at the PC too, would you still recommend the same ?

Also any particular website you'd suggest?

http://innovapours.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=17&product_id=3 Would this do?

http://www.cloudatlasvaping.com/collections/kits This place looks alright, the vaping guide seems quite good

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Cheers

I'd likely use it somewhat daily at the PC too, would you still recommend the same ?

Also any particular website you'd suggest?

http://innovapours.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&path=17&product_id=3 Would this do?

http://www.cloudatlasvaping.com/collections/kits This place looks alright, the vaping guide seems quite good

I would suggest this
http://vapourhut.com/e-cigarette kit/VH-Star-Kit

and then pop a mini protank on it when the CE5s wear out.

Still good for all day vaping, but you may want something with more kick later on.

I'm going to have a problem soon. Going traveling soon in east asia and not going to be able to bring my vaping kit with me.

Are they banned in east Asia?

Caporegime
Man of Honour
Just letting you all know about my experience with Myepack. Yesterday i ordered a Innokin SVD kit (£49.99 only a tenner more than slowtech) and a Nitecore i2 Intellicharger (£12.99). I chose the free delivery option and it only went and turned up this morning!! Fantastic service and what a quality bit of kit the SVD is. The wife is going to love it.

Soldato
OP
Just letting you all know about my experience with Myepack. Yesterday i ordered a Innokin SVD kit (£49.99 only a tenner more than slowtech) and a Nitecore i2 Intellicharger (£12.99). I chose the free delivery option and it only went and turned up this morning!! Fantastic service and what a quality bit of kit the SVD is. The wife is going to love it.

Good stuff! Sometimes Slowtech isn't worth the wait. Sometimes it is though (counts down until Nemesis clone arrives) :D

That kit looks solid Purdy. When you choose liquids, keep in mind that most tobacco liquids don't taste much like a cigarette. I would recommend a good menthol liquid though (even if you never smoked menthols) for nights out.

Caporegime
Good stuff! Sometimes Slowtech isn't worth the wait. Sometimes it is though (counts down until Nemesis clone arrives) :D

That kit looks solid Purdy. When you choose liquids, keep in mind that most tobacco liquids don't taste much like a cigarette. I would recommend a good menthol liquid though (even if you never smoked menthols) for nights out.

I'll probably end up just going fruity flavours and stuff mainly, will try the menthol.

Nights out I'll probably end up grabbing a 10 pack of menthol still D:

Permabanned
Lovely Vape Mail today :)

IMG_20131101_172009.jpg

oh and I can't recall who asked last time when they mentioned their Jester Juice was more yellow. But I noticed you can specify flavour now and that Vaping King have added colourings to their juices. This started 2 weeks ago, so if you got it before then that may have been why your colour was different to mine.

Last edited:
Associate
Lovely Vape Mail today :)

IMG_20131101_172009.jpg

oh and I can't recall who asked last time when they mentioned their Jester Juice was more yellow. But I noticed you can specify flavour now and that Vaping King have added colourings to their juices. This started 2 weeks ago, so if you got it before then that may have been why your colour was different to mine.

Let us know what the Zombie Pus is like! I didn't order it this time..

V_R

V_R

Soldato
That was me, The bottle i've got now is getting slowly darker as it steeps away in the drawer. :)

Thanks mate! Answered.

Sorry been playing BF4, will reply now. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom