GTA V Multiplayer thread (360, XBOX ONE, PS3 and PS4)

Associate
I'm in a session where pretty much everyone is doing it lol.

Done 500k so far, Will stop at about 800k. Should be fine.

I did yo get that just so I could have an koninsegg, then I saved more to mod it, then new apartment, then upgrade guns, then upgrade all my cars, then buy a type for 950k... Once you start it's hard to stop lol

Caporegime
Down the Drain is really getting on my nerves, it's pretty much down to luck whether you hit one of the random invisible cardboard sheets which somehow manages to knock you instantly off a bike or spin you out if you're driving a car. I was second, slipstreaming someone and about to overtake when I hit a cardboard box which popped in magically. I came 5th out of 6... :p

Soldato
Glitching is a boring thing, but it keeps the game going a bit longer before it becomes completely boring.

I have got to level 70 the legit way and got my mosts of my cars the legit way. Did many survivals and competed in loads of races and won most of them which has helped me level me up quite quickly and been able to fully upgrade all cars since about level 35.

Got bored, glitched to get a tank and to help pay for my destruction.

Caporegime
Glitching is a boring thing, but it keeps the game going a bit longer before it becomes completely boring.

I have got to level 70 the legit way and got my mosts of my cars the legit way. Did many survivals and competed in loads of races and won most of them which has helped me level me up quite quickly and been able to fully upgrade all cars since about level 35.

Got bored, glitched to get a tank and to help pay for my destruction.

Yup, 20min and I am bored of this already, I just like to free roam really.

Soldato
Yeah I hate them, especially if im driving to one and then it says LTS, so annoying, and also I dont want to glitch the money, as much as I would like everything, Id rather play the game and enjoy it my way, then I wont get bored of it too quickly!!!

Back
Top Bottom