******Official War Thunder Thread*******

Soldato
Delboy - Any chance we can hijack your murmur server. As there are more of us playing this now it might be easier to have a general lobby we can chat in to get squadrons sorted and such. Probably better to use in game voice once in squadrons and just stay in the lobby for general chat? Can mute lobby once in game...not sure...just seems disjointed atm in getting a squad going.
Thoughts anyone?

Of course, I won't post the details in here as anyone can read it, but do you have steam by any chance? Defrag_0112 is my steam name, msg me for details.

EDIT: I've set up a Warthunder Channel, a lobby and 4 sub squad channels.

Just msg me in steam, or when I see you in-game I'll give details.

In my old clan. we'd all meet in the lobby or looking for squad channels, then as you squad up just head into those channels for peace and quiet from the general chatter.

Before then, just install mumble (free) and be ready!

Last edited:
Soldato
Of course, I won't post the details in here as anyone can read it, but do you have steam by any chance? Defrag_0112 is my steam name, msg me for details.

EDIT: I've set up a Warthunder Channel, a lobby and 4 sub squad channels.

Just msg me in steam, or when I see you in-game I'll give details.

In my old clan. we'd all meet in the lobby or looking for squad channels, then as you squad up just head into those channels for peace and quiet from the general chatter.

Before then, just install mumble (free) and be ready!

that's damn decent of you mate. i'll add you on steam if that's cool?

Soldato
had some good games tonight!! Just to remind, if anyone is a late night war thunder player reading this thread I am usually on until daybreak, so if you fancy covering my back you're more than welcome ;)

Associate
Found out why the daily bonuses are at 5x instead of the usual 2x. Also note the Eagle winning matches.
During this time 5 million players have enjoyed the game and for each and every one of you we are preparing something really special:
From November 1st 06:00 GMT to November 4th 06:00 GMT (from October 31st 23:00 PDT to November 3rd 23:00 PDT)

25% special discount for all plane packs on online.gaijinent.com

Up to 400 Golden Eagles for victories on November 3rd from 15:00 GMT to 19:00 GMT (from 08:00 PDT to 12:00 PDT)

Also special 50% discount for a year's premium account, that will apply to ground forces once they are released and after that!

x5 EXP bonus for the first victory for all nations

Lucky I was hesitating purchasing the lvl 10 Spit at 250K lions as they reduced that by 50% this morning, now I've got it :) They are changing around the planes that are on discount each day so keep an eye open for any savings.

Catch some of you in the skies later.

Last edited:
Associate
The plane packs are 25% off at the moment, I got the Typhoon one last night which also has 2 weeks premium and 2000 eagles.
I'm hoping for some good rounds later using the premium planes while on premium added with the extra 5x daily should give some good boosts.
How worth it is it? Hard to say, depends how much you value the pennies in your pocket :)

Edit, if they are giving away eagles for victories on Sunday then it could be worth seeing how many you can collect up that way, you could probably get yourself a short duration premium from that and decide if you want more afterwards.

Last edited:
Associate
Dear pilots!

There are some problems with logging in and squad stability currently because of our servers being under a ddos attack now. The issue is being adressed. We thank you for your understanding and will notify you when these problems are solved.

:(

Soldato
bugger, had a bit of free time between house work and going to the dump, plus the wife and child have gone to Vermont for the day. Arghhhh hope they fix it soon.

Back
Top Bottom