******Official War Thunder Thread*******

Associate
Well they are reporting that the servers are under attack again today, at the moment they are still running but people may have some issues with getting in and out of games.

Hope they are not having trouble for the Golden Battles in a few hours.

Associate
anyone else noticed a lot more "pilot has been knocked out" deaths lately? The last week or so that seems to be the only way ive died! within a second of getting in range of someone i get knocked out.

tbh

tbh

Associate
Just posted on the official forums

Dear pilots

As our servers have been under an outstandingly strong DDoS attack, the Golden Fights event will be deferred to next weekend (Sunday, November 10 for GMT players). Moreover, we will stage the event twice, so that players from all the time zones can participate in it, all players will receive an additional 100 Golden Eagles for the first victory on the event day.

We will do everything possible (and impossible) to prevent attacks like this from happening in the future, no matter how much effort and resources it will take, we are going to raise our level of protection significantly in the next few days.

Two instances of Golden Fights the next weekend
100 GE for the first victory next sunday
All the special discounts are being prolonged by 24 hours

Associate
Good morning

I have started playing War Thunder on the weekend and must admit I am hooked. Had some time to brush up on the game through watching a series of beginner guides online and know basics and a bit more.
I have leveled up German planes, just because that's where i was plonked by default.
I have been playing Arcade mostly and one or two for the other games.

I have five lvl 3 planes, 2 dive bombers and 3 fighters, all are upgraded some what. does this game have guilds/squads? do you guys play together? would be nice to team up some time and have some coordinated games.

Best regards
Moshpit

Last edited:
Associate
Hey Citizen,

There is a core group of us on most nights. We normally play around tiers 6-7 but go lower if people are not that far along just yet. It seems to be the sweet spot for good games and a decent bit of balance. I don't know if you could call us organised, but if you want your tail blown off by rockets then Tim is your man, or want to be asked just how often you fly your Beaufighter, then ask Stu.

We play more for fun but I am starting to notice that we quite often fill up the top of our team so we are all hetting better. Search for the OCUK squadron in game, fire across an membership request and leave your name in here then some chaps will accept your request.

With regards to something that was mentioned the other day, I am more than happy to be made one of the chaps who can accept requests, god knows I am on the game most of the time anyway.

Soldato
Got bored of War Thunder a while ago, tired of the crappy one-shot kills of the higher levels put me off far too much.
Playing level 6-7 with ya'll has resparked my interest in the game however, much fun to be had.
I would be on more often if I wasnt going thought Batman Origins right now.

Soldato
So, I'm hearing a lot of rumblings about tanks being introduced toward the end of the month to coincide with the release of Playstation 4. Anyone else getting turned on? haha

Back
Top Bottom