Asus AI suit 3

Associate
Sorry I had no idea where to put this post, it is to do with the motherboard software.

My fan controller died so........

I want to try and use fan expert 3 to control my fans I have plugged into my motherboard a Asus Z87 MAXIMUS VI FORMULA.(I hear it is very good)

At the moment I am using a corsair h100i to cool my cpu, and the fans of that are plugged in to that.

Now the problem I have been having is this.

If I install the Asus suit when playing games I get blue screens, I have contacted customer support, because I have got a overclocked bundle, and apparently using the asus software can mess around with the overclock on my system.

I must add to this, I had installed the Asus suit and it was working perfectly until I clicked on a button in the fan expert(fan tuning)

Can you install the Fan expert on its own?
Can you plug more than one fan into a fan header on the board using a slitter ?

Customer service recommended speed fan, is this as good as the asus one.

Is there anyone using the corsair link software with the fan controller pack, what is it like is it anygood ?

Thanks in advance

Soldato
Do you have the H100i Corsair Link Dashboard software installed. Just wondered if so, it may be causing some kind of conflict with Fanxpert.

Associate
OP
Do you have anything else installed in AI suite apart from fanxpert?
I installed it all, I did the default install.

can set the fans to different speed settings in the bios

I know you can do that but its hardly practical is it.

Do you have the H100i Corsair Link Dashboard software installed. Just wondered if so, it may be causing some kind of conflict with Fanxpert

I have always had the both installed and it worked perfectly until I clicked on the "fan tuning" button.

I have uninstalled the asus ai suit 3 and I no longer get the blue screens. so it must have been the aus suit cuasing the problems.

I am wandering if I can just install fan expert then try that.

Thanks for the replys

Back
Top Bottom