******Official War Thunder Thread*******

Associate
Good morning

I have started playing War Thunder on the weekend and must admit I am hooked. Had some time to brush up on the game through watching a series of beginner guides online and know basics and a bit more.
I have leveled up German planes, just because that's where i was plonked by default.
I have been playing Arcade mostly and one or two for the other games.

I have five lvl 3 planes, 2 dive bombers and 3 fighters, all are upgraded some what. does this game have guilds/squads? do you guys play together? would be nice to team up some time and have some coordinated games.

Best regards
Moshpit

No! Don't let him in! Oh, okay, you can...

Associate
Hey Citizen,

There is a core group of us on most nights. We normally play around tiers 6-7 but go lower if people are not that far along just yet. It seems to be the sweet spot for good games and a decent bit of balance. I don't know if you could call us organised, but if you want your tail blown off by rockets then Tim is your man, or want to be asked just how often you fly your Beaufighter, then ask Stu.

We play more for fun but I am starting to notice that we quite often fill up the top of our team so we are all hetting better. Search for the OCUK squadron in game, fire across an membership request and leave your name in here then some chaps will accept your request.

With regards to something that was mentioned the other day, I am more than happy to be made one of the chaps who can accept requests, god knows I am on the game most of the time anyway.

Thanks Spangles, I actually got interested when I saw Stu playing it on steam :)
What planes would be most useful? Not done any bombers yet but can try, seem OK as a fighter and not as well as a dive bomber but practice makes perfect :)
When I pop on I will look for the squadron, also should I just keep grinding on lvl three and upgrade planes to just grind with the highest available to me?
Looking forward to some air time ;)
Moshpit

Associate
Thanks Spangles, I actually got interested when I saw Stu playing it on steam :)
What planes would be most useful? Not done any bombers yet but can try, seem OK as a fighter and not as well as a dive bomber but practice makes perfect :)
When I pop on I will look for the squadron, also should I just keep grinding on lvl three and upgrade planes to just grind with the highest available to me?
Looking forward to some air time ;)
Moshpit

Don't get stuck just doing one or two air force. Do them all to make sure you get the x multiplier for first win.

We normally vary nation depending on what level battle we are doing.

Associate
Don't get stuck just doing one or two air force. Do them all to make sure you get the x multiplier for first win.

We normally vary nation depending on what level battle we are doing.

Hi, will be long to get all airforces up, but will be fun I'm sure :)
Will try get some more on the go :)

Associate
Different nations have their most effective planes at different tiers (mostly) It is just a matter of playing the game and finding the planes and ranks you like to use. There is no requirement to use the highest planes you can get as they become available.

Associate
Different nations have their most effective planes at different tiers (mostly) It is just a matter of playing the game and finding the planes and ranks you like to use. There is no requirement to use the highest planes you can get as they become available.

Hi, thanks for that.
So would I be able to bring my lvl 3 planes to your lvl 6-7 games just be at a huge dissadvantage, they have upgrades but nothing stellar yet.
Should I keep grinding the German faction till I get to lvl 6-7?

Associate
Cheers Kwango. Should help a bit having someone else on there too.

Some great games tonight, got some good screenies too. Me & Stu are the worlds first H6K acrobatic team.

jdzh.jpg

4c8c.jpg

i8oo.jpg

Soldato
well me and citizen13 had some good(ish) games! Dunno if its alcohol or a language barrier but it worked out alright in the end. Still cant believe I've been missing out on music night though, really am gutted about that!

Back
Top Bottom