Who's the oldest member on here?

Soldato
53 here,but don't feel like a typical 53 yr old. I thought by now I would have acquired a deep wisdom and would be at one with the world. I don't think that happens tbh, I`m still tortured by the pain of knowing I cant sleep with every woman I see.

Soldato
I did see someone's profile before age was 92, most likely faked though :p

Cant remember the username

This thread makes me sad *30 next year* :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I dream these days of feeling a 53 yr old -- I remember riding on tram - milkman had horse and cart and there was one telephone and one car in our street -and block of 4 toilets for 10 houses -Yes really !- if I can last till next march I will have made 70.

Funny thing is I still only feel like a 50 yr old. - Age is relative - I have mates younger than me who I class as really old ?? It's all down to outlook on life.:p:p

Dave :)

Don
I dream these days of feeling a 53 yr old -- I remember riding on tram - milkman had horse and cart and there was one telephone and one car in our street -and block of 4 toilets for 10 houses -Yes really !- if I can last till next march I will have made 70.

Funny thing is I still only feel like a 50 yr old. - Age is relative - I have mates younger than me who I class as really old ?? It's all down to outlook on life.:p:p

Bravo sir - and a Shropshire local! Even better ;)

Permabanned

ali-g-respect-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom