its called the Fancier King Kong 40
I dont really like many of the bags i have seen about
i want it to open at the back
i definitely want two straps on the back

Here is an image

JRHlD1Sl.jpg

Associate
Looks quite nice, how much is it?

I've got a Lowepro Flipside 400 AW backpack - the Black one can be had for around £77 or thereabouts.

The Lowepro has a fold out raincover that gives double protection to the bag in heavy rain. It does however lack the side opening slots that your bag seems to have. In the Lowepros case, the only way to access the main Camera compartment is to slide it off your back - a very good security feature.

Caporegime
OP
only place i can find it available is on the bay, its sold out on amazon and £45, which i think is a great price, might get it tonight, looks like it has a rain cover
what i didnt want was a back opening one

Associate
I have the Case Logic Medium Nylon Bag with EVA Protection, as it easily carries my Nikon D7000 with a lens fitted (such as my Tokina 11-16mm) and another 2 lenses stored in the side pockets. It is great for light walking or if in the welsh mountains I carry a rucksack (with sandwiches, filters, etc) and the camera bag sits around my front, so I can quickly pull it out if needed. The base is rigid for it to stand on its own and is a life saver when I leave it on a wet beach with the tide going out. Also comes with a neoprene liner for the camera if you want to leave the camera dangling out. Costs £30 too. :)

Don't hotlink images - Rilot

Caporegime
OP
I have the Case Logic Medium Nylon Bag with EVA Protection, as it easily carries my Nikon D7000 with a lens fitted (such as my Tokina 11-16mm) and another 2 lenses stored in the side pockets. It is great for light walking or if in the welsh mountains I carry a rucksack (with sandwiches, filters, etc) and the camera bag sits around my front, so I can quickly pull it out if needed. The base is rigid for it to stand on its own and is a life saver when I leave it on a wet beach with the tide going out. Also comes with a neoprene liner for the camera if you want to leave the camera dangling out. Costs £30 too. :)

thats a great day out at the zoo bag (and other uses)
i may get that as well as an ask for xmas

Caporegime
OP
I have a Fancier tripod, they are a Chinese brand and a lot of there products are based of designs of well known brands, can't fault the quality of my tripod for the money.

That would explain the price. Well I ordered one and everything is made over there anyway. I will update when it arrives.

Tas

Tas

Associate
Ebay :) although just got an email tonight saying it had been dispatched. Was supposed to be here Tue/Wed so hopefully it will arrive asap.

Caporegime
OP
hi, yes i have it, tbh i probably wont use it that much yet as i dont have enough kit to make the most of it,

all the sections are individual and attach by velcro
how it is in the second picture is probably how i will set it out
it is useful that you can slide it round and there is a sid door now facing up where you can remove the camera

this will be a holiday bag most likely

this is my new daily bag, which is excellent...

zagtR0cl.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom