Pokemon X and Y - 3DS - Oct 2013

Soldato
OP
Bought my 3ds xl today and Pokemon X. Not played Pokemon since 1999. Going to be interesting!
Post your friend code and I'll put it in the front page. Make sure to add us all too!

Have you got anything else (even 3 IV pokemon), got my fire and Ghost sorted :D. If not I'll take a Litwick :D.

Nothing else yet, just started trying to get my freeze-dry lapras, I'll send you one over once it's underway of you like. In online now and probably for the rest of the night

Soldato
Post your friend code and I'll put it in the front page. Make sure to add us all too!

Nothing else yet, just started trying to get my freeze-dry lapras, I'll send you one over once it's underway of you like. In online now and probably for the rest of the night

What's your name in game?

Associate
It's been ages and I only remember bits and pieces from the original Pokemon. Are there certain choices in the game that cause you to be stuck with them/unchangeable and be at a disadvantage to online battles? Or is any newbie mistake correctable? :p

Soldato
I have one you can have, pretty sure we're already friends. I'll be on tonight buddy :D

I'm heading away at 6:30 because it's my brother in law's birthday we're out for the night, I might be on later around 11 or 12 but if that's too late hopefully we can reschedule at some point for tomorrow. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom