• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***GTX 780 Ti Owners Thread***

Associate
I don't seem to be getting as good results as others. The +200 on GPU had some stuttering so I'm looking at +150 being stable at the moment.

Just tried +150 GPU and +150 Memory and got a marginal increase over previous 1440p bench. Again with fan on manual @ 100%.

Score was 1042.

Associate
I scored 1517 at stock settings with a 4770 at 4.5. You sure you clicked on "apply"

Graham

Definitely hit apply as I can see the increase in performance.

Wondering whether I might actually be hitting a bottleneck? People were suggesting that with 1 card I shouldn't be hitting the PCIe 2 limit (need an Ivy Bridge to enable my PCIe 3) but maybe it actually is?

Soldato
Definitely hit apply as I can see the increase in performance.

Wondering whether I might actually be hitting a bottleneck? People were suggesting that with 1 card I shouldn't be hitting the PCIe 2 limit (need an Ivy Bridge to enable my PCIe 3) but maybe it actually is?

Disappointing if so, I'm still running PCI-E 2.0 D;<

Back
Top Bottom