Soldato
2i87iad.png

lol dg.............

:D

Definitely gonna work up to dat Mortar

Also

Nexus is a noob, ignore him.

zing

Lol DG. Always with the explosives, never with the aim.

double zing

Associate
morning all
what's the best recon set-up that will help your team, outside the sniper rifle which is down to choice.thanks

Hey Larry , if you wanna use that pld for locking up targets i'll get on teamspeak with ya and bring my lock on missiles to the party. If you wanna rank up your sniper im happy to help. I've got my own teamspeak rented which anyone is welcome to use anytime , its an 8 slot which is more than enough for a squad to use. Just post if youre interested and I'll let you have the details. I dont use it at night as the missus is a light sleeper.

Soldato
here's a question.... has anyone actually every killed anything using the chaingun on the ac-130/gunship?

when I've been it it the most I've ever done is a few hit markers :\ even when I've been on the ground and the gunship has shot at me...i see the "explosive" rounds (i think) hit all around me but not even a scratch of damage. So imo the 3rd seat is pretty much pointless as ya can't do f-all with it! even then the second seat is pretty pants against anything too, the splash damage area seems to be tiny as I appear to hit right next to soldiers but nope....nothing. it's a direct hit or nothing xD

the 1st seat though, that's pretty decent, splash is a bit odd...when I appear to directly hit inf I don;t always get a hit....but then other times when I see the explosion a bit away from the inf i have actually hit them.... bit confusing.

Soldato
I wanna use a different carbine than the AK-5C, just feels too easy now!

I haven't unlocked many, just got the A-91 (or something along those lines) and I think the high damage carbine is next. Any others worth while?

ACE 52! MOAR POWER!:eek:

Associate
So is the mortar something worth grinding through Support for? Think I might try it and just use my Carbine with it.

Ive ranked support and thought id give this mortar thing a go. Pooh....couldnt get the control crosshair to adjust on to target , it would move too many pixels and go past where i wanted to shoot. Very fiddly and not worth the effort. I did drop my pixels down on the mouse to my sniper settings but didnt help. Not going back to it again.

Caporegime
This is the best advice... but even hitting someone in the head doesn't matter sometimes

Tell me about it! :(

Shoot someone in the head and you see the blood etc. yet shot doesn't register :mad:

Nexus is a noob, ignore him.

I am not just any "noob", I'm the master of all noobs! :p :D

Regarding "noob", I can't wait for battlefield friends to come back! :D And regarding that :)p), I think it is time to make a "noob" or even the lvl100 colonel emblem :D

Soldato
here's a question.... has anyone actually every killed anything using the chaingun on the ac-130/gunship?

One does not simply kill people with the AC-130 :p

Ive ranked support and thought id give this mortar thing a go. Pooh....couldnt get the control crosshair to adjust on to target , it would move too many pixels and go past where i wanted to shoot. Very fiddly and not worth the effort. I did drop my pixels down on the mouse to my sniper settings but didnt help. Not going back to it again.

Sounds very fiddly

Soldato
I haven't killed a single soul with the AC-130, i deployed it on Paracel Storm, no-one used it...I was proper offended.

I even dropped a vehicle on Flood Zone, wasn't used.

Caporegime
Can anyone help me my CPU is at 100% when i play bf4. i have a 670 windforce and a 3570k.

You have an i5. It will be used 100%. Same issue with my 2500k in this game and Crysis 3. I upgraded to an i7 3770k and gpu usage/framerates are quite a lot better. CPU usage is only about 70% on the i7. This is with 670 SLI though.

Caporegime
Were you using your pro mortar? :p

I haven't killed a single soul with the AC-130, i deployed it on Paracel Storm, no-one used it...I was proper offended.

I have only sat in the main gunner seat and the mini gun or whatever it is, main gun is pretty powerful but you need to land the shot right on top of infantry to kill them

As for the mini gun or whatever it is lol.........it might as well not even be there as it is ****ing useless! Get a few hit markers but it does **** all damage and you have to be extremely precise, no splash damage whatsoever but heck the ac130 is better than what it was in bf 3 i.e. OP as anything that just made it a nightmare for the other team.

Last edited:
Caporegime
You have an i5. It will be used 100%. Same issue with my 2500k in this game and Crysis 3. I upgraded to an i7 3770k and gpu usage/framerates are quite a lot better. CPU usage is only about 70% on the i7. This is with 670 SLI though.

sli 2 cards dont open this wormhole here i5 is fine for any single card . two cards you want a i7.

Caporegime

I even dropped a vehicle on Flood Zone, wasn't used.

I've shot down a load of empty 130's, seems a lot of people don't even notice its there. Probably should have made that automated like the base AA. =/

Back
Top Bottom