Girl turned slightly bunny boiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
With something like this I see no problem doing it over text, you weren't in a relationship.
Whereas I wouldn't have ended my last relationship by text even though we lived 80 odd miles apart, mainly because she probably would have came over, broken in and boiled my dog but that's beside the point :D

Caporegime
You should try getting dumped (of a near 3 year relationship) by Skype with the other person's video disabled on your last night of an amazing holiday. Wounder!

Soldato
For everyone saying he should have been 'nice' and 'dumped' her face-to-face.. would you want to go face-to-face with DAT FOGBEAST? Knowing she ain't gon' be happy! She might eat him (no giggity!)!

He had a one night stand, he (understandably) has buyer's remorse. Now he wants out. Nothing wrong with that. Personally, I would just tell her she is too needy and go cold on her.

Dumped by text lol.

You should have ordered her a pizza and asked them to spell out 'dumped' in pepperoni.

This would be awesome. You can also ask Dominoes to draw/write things in the box if you type in the 'special delivery instructions' part when ordering online :D

Soldato
I really don't see the difference in dumping someone by text, email, face to face or over the phone... the message is still the same.

Erm no, as funny as this thread is, I'll pull you up on that one, imagine if you had a loved one die and then the police text you to let you know? Afterall the message is the same right, the delivery method doesn't come into it...

I honestly don't think I have done anything wrong.

I refer you to your earlier pictures, and the fact "the more you think about it the worse you feel", did she sweat, have you thrown away the bedsheets?

On a side note, still no contact but I had to go the shop before to get some milk and was half expecting her to be sat outside my house in her car or something after reading all the GD users response :)

Really, she's got worse planned for you chap, thing is she'll be taking it out of the poor children she teachers...
You're a monster, wont someone think of the poor children...

Soldato
Erm no, as funny as this thread is, I'll pull you up on that one, imagine if you had a loved one die and then the police text you to let you know? Afterall the message is the same right, the delivery method doesn't come into it...

Really? Comparing finding out a loved one has died to having your one night stand say he doesn't want to smash your pasty again. Oh GD

Associate
As she left?

A huge, rounded bulk, larger than
a bear, rose up slowly, glistening like wet leather. Its lipless mouth quivered and slavered as the clumsy body heaved and pulsated.;)

Man of Honour

Seriously!?
You're honestly comparing the death of a loved one to telling a one night stand you're not interested!?!?!?!?

The mind boggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom