Girl turned slightly bunny boiler...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

Soldato
OcUK would like you and your whole family to learn and share via our forums. For this reason swearing and the posting of "adult" or offensive material is forbidden. Simply replacing some of the letters in a swearword with a * or any other character is not acceptable. If you must then please replace the whole word with ***** or other repeated character. We also expect members to behave respectfully and not launch personal or abusive attacks on other members. Those who post for the sole purpose of causing trouble are not welcome here and will be dealt with accordingly.

Well i think the thread has done its job. Young ones stay away from needy super sized women, its complicated:o

Soldato

All swear words have been stared out and whats offensive about a general ribbing regarding some poor sap ******* a fat bird then getting stalked, as per the rules not posting would be against the above rules as its a lessen young lads should learn, too much alcohol or too low a self esteem could cause this to happen, by doing this its a lesson for all the family to learn, also its a lesson to fat birds, lose weight and get less clingy you might not get dumped by text

Now thats cleared up back to the fun, is he tied up in a garage yet?

Last edited:
Soldato
I bet she's now planning to consume OP and grind up his bones to have on bread. She has probably worked out his calorific value already and is salivating at the thought of a tasty road to revenge.

OP is screwed.

Associate
Least you have found out now, my partner who im engaged to has turned so insecure, I cant even LAY IN BED anymore without putting my arm around her as "Something is wrong, what have I done! This isnt right" lol. No I just want to lay that way.

There all nuts!

Soldato
For everyone saying he should have been 'nice' and 'dumped' her face-to-face.. would you want to go face-to-face with DAT FOGBEAST? Knowing she ain't gon' be happy! She might eat him (no giggity!)!

He had a one night stand, he (understandably) has buyer's remorse. Now he wants out. Nothing wrong with that. Personally, I would just tell her she is too needy and go cold on her.

This would be awesome. You can also ask Dominoes to draw/write things in the box if you type in the 'special delivery instructions' part when ordering online :D

Yeah I wouldn't want to face a her,

A WILD JABBA THE HUTT APPEARED
OP USES BREAK UP
JABBA THE HUTT DODGES BREAK UP
WILD JABBA THE HUTT USES BODYSLAM
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE
OP FAINTS

Last edited:
Soldato
No women deserves to be dumped by text, it's usually best done face to face after being Spidermaned.

MW

I disagree, this is not a couple who had a deep meaningful relationship. Text is perfectly OK, although frankly it won't work she'll want to meet up to find out why, then constantly pester him until he does anyway.

Man of Honour
I disagree, this is not a couple who had a deep meaningful relationship. Text is perfectly OK, although frankly it won't work she'll want to meet up to find out why, then constantly pester him until he does anyway.

Considering he also recommends spidermaning them I don't feel he was being entirely serious :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom