Who owns a 350z/370z?

Associate
If I go for a decent hoon I get around 17, around town is 21-25 although on a decent run and keeping the speed low I can touch 34mpg. That said these are all through the internal computer, I have never measured it officially as I'd rather not know!

Associate
I'm currently looking for a new exhaust as my Y pipe is leaking pretty badly from the flexi-pipe section.

I'd love a Nismo but they are just too pricey so I've been looking at a few different ones, going on the usual crappy YouTube videos I quite like the sound of the Greddy one, however this one doesn't come with a Y pipe (bah)! A few people have said the Milltek one is pretty decent, however from the clips I've heard it seems pretty droney! Does anyone have the Milltek? Even better - does anyone have the Milltek around the West Midlands I can come and take have a nose around? :)

Soldato
I had a cobra exhaust (resonated back pipe) and i think it sounds awesome! Didnt need the Y pipe but its definitely a head turner!

Man of Honour
You can get a resonated milltek it removes the drone. Stillen Y pipe or Motordyne XYZ pipe - the milltek y is also good quality. So you could just get the whole kit. Having a heard a resonated milltek with HFCs - I can say it sounds very very nice. Subtle burble at idle, but it sings at full chat.

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone know where I could get a copy of the navigation DVD for a 350? Keen to try it in the s15 on the very slim chance that it might work?

Soldato
OP
Anyone know where I could get a copy of the navigation DVD for a 350? Keen to try it in the s15 on the very slim chance that it might work?

maybe try 350-UK forum?

I know the 350z nav for the jap import and UK are different though, so you may have to get an import DVD which may be very hard to find!

Associate
04 350z owner here :)

Massively happy with the car. Love RWD cars and this fits the bill perfectly for me now.

Plenty of useable power, great handling (yes its not a s2k but it IS a gt!). Genuinely believe it is a fantastic balance between performance and comfort. Fuel consumption really isnt that bad, 25 in town and even low 30's on a long motorway trip. For a 3.5 v6 that ain't bad!

Fairly predictable handling, can be a handful in wet with TC off but its just playful really. In the dry it has tons of grip unless you are driving very very hard.

Only thing I hate about it is the damn DIPSTICK!!!!

Last edited:
Soldato
I wasn't going to spam the RR thread with stuff that wasn't RR.
I don't even know what any of this stuff means...

http://i.imgur.com/E5epO66.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1TYCweo.jpg

If the image is larger than 1280 pixels wide then please resize, link only or put in spoiler tags. Thank you.

But I thought I would put it here for some sort of comparison.

Freefaller, I notice you've been busy :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom