**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

jpm

jpm

Associate
Can anyone answer my question from few pages back, if not will contact ShopTo

Has anyone had their loyalty points from your xbox one orders? I want my points so can order some more games (as I imagine the points back should be pretty decent with it being a £600+ order with them).

I haven't got any points in my account but my confirmation email its says I got 7078.5 points worth £17.70.

Associate
They sent an email asking people to pay the remaining balance via PayPal, I did and got an error on their side which took them a week to resolve. I'm not that confident they have sorted it fully and have pestered them as much as possible so just interested to see what status peoples are in.

They said that they haven't taken the money and it's a pre-authorisation type of thing, I certainly haven't had an email saying it's been dispatched (I realise yours hasnt) but maybe that is only for people who haven't paid via PayPal.

I'll be contacting them no doubt on Thursday to see what the situation is.
Did you look in your PayPal account online and see if the payment was actually taken from your account ?

Permabanned
Ordered a PS4 myself, but im here in peace :p

Actually looking forward to the reviews on this as well as the games.

Those baiting each other, I know its in jest but we should be grateful we live in a land of choice... even a world, where having 2 great consoles to pick from (Even have both) will make this year and Christmas pretty special.

I know for one that ill look on in envy at DR3 and probably Forza although im not a massive racing fan.

EDIT - Ill just add in here as i noticed it above, no Shopto points for me and my PS4 pre order either.... so im assuming we dont get any? Or they are added once the item is shipped?

jpm

jpm

Associate
Where did yours say that? On my emails no mention. On my account it's just the points u had left over before the payment of One and games..

Just under order details.

You have earned 7078.5 points worth £17.70 from this transaction! You can spend them instantly!

But nothing in my account except for the points I had left from when I last ordered a game.

Soldato
Can anyone answer my question from few pages back, if not will contact ShopTo

Has anyone had their loyalty points from your xbox one orders? I want my points so can order some more games (as I imagine the points back should be pretty decent with it being a £600+ order with them).

You dont get loyalty points on consoles anymore (wii u was the last time they did it). (says on page - this does not qualify for reward points).

Last edited:
Associate
Hi

Could somebody answer a question please , I went into game on the 1/9 to pay the £20 deposit for the Xbox one and got a email on the 5/9 from game saying preorder update the email goes as follows.

We know you have preordered an Xbox One and we wanted to let you know about the latest exciting announcements!

Microsoft have just confirmed that the European release date of the Xbox One console is 22nd November 2013!

Microsoft have also announced a brand new Xbox One Day One Edition bundle which will include a boxed copy of our Forza Motorsport 5 GAME Exclusive Day One Edition. The great news is we have automatically upgraded your preorder to this bundle at no additional cost, so you will receive the Xbox One Day One Edition with Forza Motorsport 5 GAME Exclusive Day One Edition. This bundle has already sold out on our website but we have reserved one specially for you!

Im a bit confused I have had no email so far saying the my Xbox one will be ready for pick up on release date or am I missing something.

Thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom