• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Is this the best R9 290X in the world right now??

Man of Honour
the more i look at it the more i think its just Plasticine over an old GPU,... gonna need you to post me a slice as proof ;)

Associate
OP
Haha, my girlfriend is super chuffed with all the great feedback and some ingenious jokes lol.
As for "is it real" yep of course! She bought black icing but said it was a nightmare as she couldn't 'dust' the rolling pin or worktop without making the black turn grey. I will get a picture of it half eaten to prove it haha. It was a real shame to cut into it but I left it right up until I figured it is either going to go moldy and be binned or eaten and enjoyed! (it's a good cake ;) ) I love that it's making the rounds on all the sites, if anyone spots it anywhere, please let me know where you saw it :)

Associate
OP
Ah yeah, the pcie connector is printed as well as the fan sticker, she was a bit gutted as the fan sticker soaked up a bit of moisture before she got to take pictures but I still love it :)
And her of course! :)

Back
Top Bottom