*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
OP
I think tonight will just be grab first 10 on and so forth,I suspect/hope we will have lots. However moving forward that should a good idea anyway, which we should do

Associate
aarf what have they done to the bushes, and freaking wards... wards wards wards

and no one wants to play support still :p

they need to get that new match maker out

Soldato
the new patch is utter ****.
Jungling - now exceptional hard, monsters have all taken an xp hit meaning you cant get L3 from blue and red, this actually causes a lot of issues with later invades now which is not cool.

The wards are a joke, its beyond stupid! making pinks visable just renders them useless, only have 3 wards is much worse as people still dont buy wards so the support now only has 3 wards to play with and not loads!

Gold is better for supports, but its still not fun.
Its actually so bad that if they keep it like this I will be quitting the game - None of it is good.

Associate
Jungling - now exceptional hard, monsters have all taken an xp hit meaning you cant get L3 from blue and red, this actually causes a lot of issues with later invades now which is not cool.

The wards are a joke, its beyond stupid! making pinks visable just renders them useless, only have 3 wards is much worse as people still dont buy wards so the support now only has 3 wards to play with and not loads!

Its actually so bad that if they keep it like this I will be quitting the game - None of it is good.

Well you need to give it time, it's been out less than a day, people need to adjust, not everyone reads patch notes and knows all the changes that have happened.

Nothing wrong with the wards, as I said people just need to adjust.

If you decide to quit I doubt riot will care neither will anyone here, all you seem to do is rage, if it's that much stress for you maybe you should go and playing something simple like Solitaire.

Soldato
Well you need to give it time, it's been out less than a day, people need to adjust, not everyone reads patch notes and knows all the changes that have happened.

Nothing wrong with the wards, as I said people just need to adjust.

If you decide to quit I doubt riot will care neither will anyone here, all you seem to do is rage, if it's that much stress for you maybe you should go and playing something simple like Solitaire.

Are you kidding? Solitaire is rage-inducing!

That is 1 hell of a knee-jerk 'omg they changed things!' reaction though. I like the idea of making vision more strategic than a goldrush.

Associate
Can I just double check then having played a couple of games yesterday. My main is support and the difference in gold seems substantial as you’d expect so does that mean I should be picking up some AP items now as well as the usual support ones so maybe the odd deathcap etc.

The games yesterday were quite strange having so much gold, whenever I’d go back I was buying proper items rather than just topping up my wards constantly. One thing though, not that I can draw conclusions from 2 games but still no one bought wards except me!

Soldato
Can I just double check then having played a couple of games yesterday. My main is support and the difference in gold seems substantial as you’d expect so does that mean I should be picking up some AP items now as well as the usual support ones so maybe the odd deathcap etc.

The games yesterday were quite strange having so much gold, whenever I’d go back I was buying proper items rather than just topping up my wards constantly. One thing though, not that I can draw conclusions from 2 games but still no one bought wards except me!

You should buy AP now, Supports were adjusted to scale with ap much better and are weaker without any then they used to be.

I have to say it's gonna take some getting used to for me, the jungle changes are actually quite harsh.
An invade puts someone back HARD, all the monsters scale so are then harder for the jungler, meaning they clear for **** while they're lanes get pressured.
I can't say if this happen because they're also getting used to the new jungle, but I feel it still needs a little tweaking

Associate

Invades wont be an issue soon enough, since they are lowering the minion spawn time, you do realise that smite is on a lower CD now, you can smite your first buff, kill one of the small camps and go kill your other buff with smite up, i'd chill out, wait and see what happens, after all this is the first pre season patch and there are loads more due to come out, personally i like the changes.

EDIT: Thanks for the game last night scotteh and mcknight.

Associate
I am looking for a new role to play and I am wanting to try jungle - who is the best to start out on...I do have ramus ^^ from ages ago

TBH I like the new jungle changes. I haven't had the diffciulties that iamtheoneneo is experiencing, maybe its a build issue??? I play 0/21/9 and have found that I am earning a lot more gold. In the 4 games I played yesterday I noticed at times I had 2-3k in the bank. New Jungle route is Buffs, Wraith, then gank top. Seems to work pretty well.

Associate
People forget Season 3's start so easily. Pre-season for S3 was MUCH worse. 5 Black Cleaver builds anyone? Remember when Warmogs was an essential item of EVERYONE and no-one bothered with resists? There's still tweaking to be done. It'll be much better for when S4 starts.

Back
Top Bottom