Sky F&F deal on again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hijacking this thread if possible MissChief :).

I've got a few codes and free invites kicking around, some need to be used by Christmas though.

FYI I do benefit from them in that I get M&S vouchers so if you don't like this then don't message me :).

As far as I can see same offers as MissChief posted in first post with a few more things added:-

• New and existing customers get 3 months free Sky Go Extra now
  • Existing customers can get Entertainment Extra+ for half price for a year if they already have Entertainment or Entertainment Extra as well as a free Sky+HD box if they don't already have one and free install etc also half price HD.

Message me in trust with e-mail, name, and date you are looking to order.

Associate

I've got a few codes and free invites kicking around, some need to be used by Christmas though.

FYI I do benefit from them in that I get M&S vouchers so if you don't like this then don't message me :).

As far as I can see same offers as MissChief posted in first post with a few more things added:-

• Existing customers can get Entertainment Extra+ for half price for a year if they already have Entertainment or Entertainment Extra as well as a free Sky+HD box if they don't already have one and free install etc also half price HD.

Email sent

Soldato

email sent too :)

Associate

Emailed as an existing customer :) ta

Associate
Just had a look at the upgrade offer for existing customers - it's pretty rubbish to be fair. I reckon you might be better going through retentions for a deal before you take a code.

Associate

Trust sent

Associate
If you want a code it's best to trust e-mail me.

FYI for those people who have not booked I'll keep giving away codes until they've all been redeemed. If you need to book in advance, you can just keep moving the engineer visits back if required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom