**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Permabanned
Personally I'm loving the Xbox One at the moment, Fifa is great, much better than the 360 - also really enjoying Ryse, even after all the bad reviews.
I'll be grabbing Lego Marvel soon and might pick up DR3 as that looks a blast.

I really do think that both the XBOne and PS4 are all about potential - with the Xbox leaning more on to the multimedia/all-in-one side of things.

Microsoft will iron out these problems ie HDMI input etc, with 2014 having some fantastic games and features forthcoming.

I know it's a lot of money we've spend on the machine but at times I really do feel some people are a bit pessimistic about the itI . Both Microsoft and Sony wanted to get their machines out before Christmas, whether or not certain features were ready in time - it's an unfortunate nature of the beast.

Permabanned
I hope so, them crushed blacks are hideous, and shouldn't be happening in this gen at all.

I fully agree and Microsoft are under pressure to get this sorted.

It's a good thing that the PS4 is coming out this week as competition is a positive thing, with both companies not wanting to rest and their laurels.

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Did anyone manage to get 20% off at Currys using the voucher? I ordered and have only received confirmation emails. The debit against my cc is still pending and will appear in a few days.

Personally I doubt it will work.

Permabanned
Did anyone manage to get 20% off at Currys using the voucher? I ordered and have only received confirmation emails. The debit against my cc is still pending and will appear in a few days.

Ive had dispatch and royal mail tracking numbers which dont seem to work, im hopeful for my three orders ;)

wnb

wnb

Soldato

Well just called Currys and they have dispatched one of my orders with DPD hopefully the rest will follow.

Associate

Only had my confirmation emails.
AC IV is due to be collected in store and Ryse by Friday. I'll keep myfingers crossed

Associate
I walked into my local GAME on saturday morning and picked up an Xbox One. No preorder or any messing about ;)
Got it home and setup very quickly. Fuss free and a quick download of Fifa 14.
Very happy so far, and RYSE is fantastic!

Soldato
Question about the game capturing, maybe I was expecting too much or perhaps I have missed a setting somewhere but is anybody a bit underwhelmed by the capture quality? I have captured a few clips on Ghosts just to test it and it seems like SD quality, I haven't looked at them on Sky Drive yet but on the XB1 itself they look average.

The one I grabbed out of Forza is 1280x720 (i.e. 720p) at 4.2Mbit/sec.

It's roughly YouTube quality, the 30sec clip is about 15MB.

Soldato
Seriously, I've never had this much issues finding DLC in games in my life. I've redeemed Shadow Jago... How do I actually use him? All the skins I can select are not Shadow Jago.

Never mind, it finally appeared, I swear there wasn't the char Shadow Jago a few mins ago -.-

Last edited:
Associate
Don't know if it has been mentioned but, I received an orb Kinect TV stand today. It is utter rubbish, whoever measured up for the tooling must have done it in the dark because the pedestal is to small for the stand on the Kinect.

Save your money and wait for a better one!

Back
Top Bottom