**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
now you lucky folk have had a few days gaming i was wondering what the controller feels like compared to the 360 one

can you turn off the vibrating triggers i take it?

i heard the bumper buttons were stiff to press? any truth in that

Associate
You honestly expect a free game because you think it looks like it's been cleaned with a scouring pad? People said the same with the slim,, yet I've managed to keep mine dust and scratch free.

If they gave out games for free because of stuff like that can you not think through to what would be happening?

When you spend £430 o something you expect it to be new not look second hand . The console is therefore faulty and as such should be dealt with the same way as every other console

Associate
now you lucky folk have had a few days gaming i was wondering what the controller feels like compared to the 360 one

The controller is excellent. Shoulder buttons feel more clicky, but feel just as good for me as the 360 pad. I've read you can turn the trigger vibration off,.but couldnt tell you how to :)

Caporegime

I actually love it more than the 360, definite improvement for me.

Nope cant turn off the rumble triggers but honestly i dont find it intrusive ie where i get annoyed with it. In fact it adds to the game realism for me.

Bumper buttons are pretty much the same as the 360, not too hard to press.

Obviously everything above is IMHO, others may not feel the same.

If you can try one out before buying then i suggest you do so as it may not be good for you.

Associate
Good news folks!

Just walked into Game and picked up a day one edition with BF4, Fifa 14, a controller and a years gold membership.

Will probably flog the Fifa code on eBay, along with the other controller to recoup some financial loss!

See you on the battlefield! For anyone interested in playing as a proper squad on BF my gamer tag is my name << Just let me know you're from OcUK!

I'll add you too

Soldato
Just been on there and was a button click or two away from ordering. I am sorely tempted, but I have a PS4 coming Friday and would only be ordering the Xbox One because I'm a sucker for new tech, there's really no other reason for me to own it right now. Can't see a scenario where I don't have both within the next 6-12 months anyway, but for the time being I'm going to have to try to let common sense prevail.

Back
Top Bottom