**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
Hmm, annoying, controller's RB button is a bit sticky, won't click properly like the LB button, it works fine for now but I'm worried it could be an issue down the line and replacements are expensive!

Have a live chat session with xbox support and they want me to post it back first (to czech republic!) and wait for the new one, that'd take about 7-10 days I bet! :(

Soldato
Think I got an Amazon, though I have NO interest in Fifa, so might sell it on.
Hoping my bank doesnt flag it now on my card!

Think I rushed, but got mine saying its coming on Firday, First Class, in my rush did I miss next day delivery option?

Soldato
So after 4 days of hardcore gaming, I am left feeling a little disappointed and unsatisfied.

The launch titles have been lets be honest, average. It really is a shame we have to wait months for some quality games. They really should have bust a nut to get some quality games on launch.

Soldato
I think i will literally make a mess in my pants when i get a dispatched email.

Mrs says i am sad... Yet she's excited about getting her hair done on Friday, which i may add is costing me a bloody fortune. *****.

Lol! My mrs is also bemused about my excitement and is exactly the same.

Lol! :p

My Mrs is waiting for me to bring home DR3 so she can play it :eek::D

I don't think I will be seeing much of the One controller over the next few days!

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Just fired up my new console it is now about to update but how long does the console need to get ready? Do I get a progress bar or does it just sit saying getting ready until the jobs done?

Back
Top Bottom