*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
Nnnggh must resist temptation to go to Asda thursday night..

Told myself I'd wait to pickup the console until there were more/better games but knowing I could pop into the local and walk out with in is super tempting.

Soldato
Rushed home from work and now they've all gone! Fuuuuu

They said that they may have a dozen or so left over tomorrow and to keep an eye out on their Twitter, you should maybe follow them just incase as they'll announce on Twitter if they have.

Associate
My shopto order is still saying Processing. I paid for this last week and haven't had any tracking email. Ordered straight after the E3 announcement back in June..

I know its tough not to worry but I pre-ordered late October and also paid last week, and got my email today. So I would assume that anyone who ordered before me would be fine.

Have they taken the funds? I would say if you don't hear anything before mid-afternoon tomorrow, then get onto them.

Soldato
Mine was also still processing until an hour ago, it's been dispatched now. Ordered early October, I'm sure it's just a matter of time before everyone else gets the same email.

Associate
You can get it in store at HMV in store for £7.99 for 90 days (so £32 for a year), apparantly their 365 day cards are scanning at £29.99. Also cdkeys.com has it for £34.90, I think you get 5% off if you like them on Facebook too to bring it to £33.15. They are out of stock at the mo' but they seem to get stock quite regularly if you aren't in a rush.

Cheers good sir... think I'll pop into HMV tomorrow and have a wee look :D

Permabanned
No cheap ps4 games, strange as still have tracking number for PC ones

Dear Customer,

We regret that we have been unable to process your recent order as it included a promotional code that is not applicable to your email account.

We always validate promotional codes and on this occasion we are unable to do so for your order.

We have therefore cancelled your order and you will receive a credit within the next 5-7 days onto the card that was used to complete your purchase.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

Back
Top Bottom