*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
well i went to Grainger games and paid on Saturday (just to make sure no issues on the night with banks and cards etc) and then got a phone call today to ask if i wanted to upgrade to kilzone bundle? if i was collecting at midnight and if i wanted to reserve anything else. so went ahead and pre ordered lego to.

mega excited! definitely feels like Christmas when i was a nippa

Associate
Just got this email, :D

Dear Customer,

Please disregard this email if you have cancelled your order for the Playstation 4 console.

We would just like to confirm that your Playstation 4 console will be delivered on the official launch date which is Friday 29th of November.

You may have been advised of a different date in your confirmation email, please note that the correct date for delivery is the Friday 29th of November.

We apologise for any confusion caused and hope that you enjoy your new Playstation 4 console.

Kind Regards,

Tesco Direct

Associate
well since i ordered on the 22/8/13 i dont think i will get one on release day, somehow my order must have slipped past but now since i changed something on it, its prompted a check and recognised the 22/8/13 order date and put my delivery to AFTER 25/12/13.

oh well will have to go hunting thursday night at the stores i think. missed out on the gamer pack deal tho

Soldato
im thinking of getting one of these

Yeah considering the same thing myself, that's a decent price too.

Is that the one with 8GB flash? The free shipping for forum members, is that next day??

I think I'm going to get 7200rpm instead.

Edit: can you get 7200 yet? Also I notice 2tb aren't out yet but apparently next year?

Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom