*NO GIRAFFES!* Multiplay i50 Insomnia Gaming Festival

OcUK Staff
1385213644.jpg

LANNIVERSARY!

NO GIRAFFES! That's right you heard us! It is that time again, for us to celebrate the 50th Multiplay Insomnia Gaming Festival and we couldn't be happier to be a part of it, because we love INSOMNIA and we love you guys!

Come and see us at i50, we will be doing the Delivery To Your Desk scheme so you can order hardware straight to your desk at the event! So come to our stand and say "Hey, I am no giraffe!" and take a look at our hardware and gaming systems! See you there! :)

We are one of the biggest UK retailers of custom gaming machines, so of course we're going to come and showcase some awesome rigs, run some competitions, give away some freebies and a tonne of Haribo of course!

We'll also be hanging around after the madness of the daytime to play some games too, and to just chill in the bar and join in with Wizzo's World Famous Pub Quiz, and pretty much everything else we can.

We're fast becoming veterans of INSOMNIA and most of you guys will know the types of things we do - but for those who don't, scroll down to find out more!

For more information please visit our website here: http://bit.ly/OcUKi50

OcUK Staff
Here is a great deal to celebrate and remember order to your seat guys. :)

Kingston HyperX NA'VI 8GB (2x4GB) PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Memory Kit **OcUK Exclusive** (KHX16C9C2K2/8) @ £49.99 inc VAT

MY-147-KS_400.jpg

Natus Vincere or Na`Vi (lat. - born to conquer) is a leading e-Sports multigaming club. It is the first team in Counter-Strike history to win three major tournaments in one calendar year - Intel Extreme Masters, Electronic Sports World Cup and World Cyber Games 2010. In 2011, Na`Vi.DotA won the $1 million grand prize at The International, the first ever Dota 2 tournament. Na`Vi attended 52 tournaments in 25 countries on 3 continents over past 2 years. With this wealth of experience which comes from these type of athletes traveling the world and using a wide array of gear, overtime Na`Vi know what works and know what hardware will give any user the edge with Na`Vi partnering with Kingston with Na`Vi hardware experience and Kingstons technology, with both of these powerhouses together you can ensure industry leading components will be created, to give any user the edge in the game.

Features:-
- Intel XMP Ready; optimized performance settings handpicked and tested by Kingston engineers
- Dual Channel kit tailored for P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG), and Z77 Intel chipsets; as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78, and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Exceptional clock and latency timing specifications to enhance overall system performance
- Heat sink design achieves effective maintenance of speed while prolonging the memory lifecycle
- 100% factory tested
- 1600MHz @ CAS 9-9-9-24 at 1.50v
- Lifetime Warranty

Was [£65.99] Inc. VAT

Only £49.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom