***The Official Battlefield 4 Thread***

Associate
Can anyone tell me if the ps4 version allows a southpaw / legacy controller setup option.

Having problems with killzone not letting me swap the stick controls around :(

Soldato
Had a few good games last night, but the sound kept cutting out throughout, even when on foot. Usually happened when spawning, really ruins in.

Did manage to have a match on the new metro, was only 5 vs 5 or something and lost it, I think you can probably still get spawn trapped easily enough, especially if there's 32 other people to try and get past!

I don't know if its me or my sound settings but are the warning beeps a lot quieter to anyone else? I can hardly hear them, or when I do, its too late to fire counter measures. I guess its just getting used to the new way everything works!

Yep, always dying in Tanks LAVs etc cause theirs no warning sounds present.
Also, hate the fact now they have removed the proximity radar from the Tank driver, so basically your always an easy target for C4 now, considering Tanks seem to take even less damage now.
Two RPGs and I was gone.

Soldato
Yep, always dying in Tanks LAVs etc cause theirs no warning sounds present.
Also, hate the fact now they have removed the proximity radar from the Tank driver, so basically your always an easy target for C4 now, considering Tanks seem to take even less damage now.
Two RPGs and I was gone.

Funny you should say two rpgs... I seem to be forever shooting the damn things with rpgs befpre they disable let alone explode.

Soldato
I think RPGs have been given a boost, as the over the shoulder one you get at the start seems VERY weak.

Anyone having diffs getting into a game now?

Soldato
Langdam map is utterly ruined from the fact the enemy can just sit with their AA tank on the ONE spot and take out ALL helis etc...utterly tard stupid.

Soldato
It's double xp week and I have a 200% xp booster muahahaha

I've got one as well, might use it to get some class weapon unlocks. I've unlocked all the multiplayer weapons for the assault class.

You'll hit 100 before the double xp week is up Kenny!

Last edited:
Soldato
I hate being stuck with morons who never chuck a medi kit or ammo down for you.

Same mate, yet you look at them n signal for it but they never bother.

Anyone tried commander yet? Pretty slick for when your watching TV to do on the side.

I've tried it out on the PS3, I think it's a pretty cool mode. I need to try the PS4 version out though, I reckon it'll be easier to rack up the points with more going on.

Last edited:
Soldato
I hate being stuck with morons who never chuck a medi kit or ammo down for you.

I shall be on in about 15 mins if you fancy teaming up. I cant shoot for **** but i always lay out the packs etc.

Slightly OT Soulja but ive only just noticed the RIP Boydy bit of your sig. WTF ?? :(

Soldato
I shall be on in about 15 mins if you fancy teaming up. I cant shoot for **** but i always lay out the packs etc.

Slightly OT Soulja but ive only just noticed the RIP Boydy bit of your sig. WTF ?? :(

Yeah i'll be up for a few games.

Saldy Boydy passed away in March. He would always ask if you was getting the new Fifa every year. I'll never forget me and him laughing like mad when you said the 'My pro has got a head like a marshmallow' comment :D:(

Soldato
Yeah i'll be up for a few games.

Saldy Boydy passed away in March. He would always ask if you was getting the new Fifa every year. I'll never forget me and him laughing like mad when you said the 'My pro has got a head like a marshmallow' comment :D:(

I dont quite know how we get into a game etc, do we go into a party or something. Im on now if you want to swing an invite.

Thats a shocker about Boydy, God he was a legend and funny as ****, thats sad man. RIP Boydy :(.

Back
Top Bottom