Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Associate
had a strange thing happen to me, was in the locker server and happily dropping ammo boxes for my team and this guy in the friendly team (blue) was destroying my boxes as I was dropping them. is this possible

He's destroying yours and dropping his own. That way players can only resupply from the remaining box (his) and he gains all the points.

It's a douche move, but plenty of people do it.

Associate
He's destroying yours and dropping his own. That way players can only resupply from the remaining box (his) and he gains all the points.

It's a douche move, but plenty of people do it.

thanks for your answer, first time I've seen it happen.spoils the game a bit as he wasn't the enemy

Soldato
Is everyone convinced that disabling ambient occlusion is the fix for the DirectX "GetDeviceRemovedReason" error?

I was doing alright'ish in my last Domination game, and then it quit to the desktop with that error :(

Associate
Anyone having trouble with their defib? Tried using them twice, been in the position I usually am when I revive, but nothing, doesn't work, they've been able to be revived so it's not that.

Servers are naff today, played for hours last night, no crashes, played for an hour today, had 3 already. Top stuff.

Caporegime
Freeze crash there :( Was in AA doing really well against the enemy aircraft too.

Seriously fed up with this game's stability, over a month now and still no proper fix, what annoys me the most is the fact that the beta and alpah ran far better! :mad:

Got another 200 xp boost! :D 7 in total now!

Caporegime
never laughed so hard as me and my mate playing conquest with the slams :D

omg they are amazing even took a jet out with em on my boat on pacific map as i flew in air from a wave hit a jet and boom ! :p

Caporegime
If you want some tips/advice/abuse then jump on my TS - willgill.teamspeak.net I'm on there most of the time swearing, screaming and generally berating life :D

Might try to join you later tonight if you're about although I don't know how you can play on that locker map with 64 players + 3200 tickets! :eek:

Don
Might try to join you later tonight if you're about although I don't know how you can play on that locker map with 64 players + 3200 tickets! :eek:

I love it and I paid for VIP membership so I can skip the 19 ppl queuing for it :D

Feel free to join the TS whenever you like, we won't bite and we are rather rubbish

Caporegime
I love it and I paid for VIP membership so I can skip the 19 ppl queuing for it :D

Feel free to join the TS whenever you like, we won't bite and we are rather rubbish

Yeah I seen that earlier! Was going to join you but 19 bloody people in que!!! :eek: So it would have taken me maybe 30-60 min to get in....... :p especially since BF premium members get to "bump" the que + probably have people beat me to it and then I am stuck on connecting message and have to start again.

Thanks, will do! :) Of course that is assuming if I can get onto the server :p

edit:

only just found this out but you can actually see other people's load-out and attachments they use etc. via BL, go to their bl page and click on loadout, probably old news for most :p

Last edited:
Soldato
******* sound losses constantly on Golmud. I can't even hear gunshots now.

The silent tank issue isn't just on Golmud either. I've noticed they can creep up on you without you hearing anything. Before I know it, they're 6 foot away and about to kill me.

Starting to really hate the game now.

Caporegime
Yup the audio is bloody awful in this game, again another area where beta and alpha were far better............

The patch that was suppose to fix it just made it worse, happens in more maps and more often now.........

It is game breaking for me.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Awful squad leaders who don't know how to give objects or work as a team is starting to grate me :(

Idiots

Oh and TFU server wont load just says "connecting"

Back
Top Bottom