Could I be so bold in asking a flavour from the OCUk community?

Associate
Hi all,

Hope im not flagrantly disregarding any forum rules here, if so many oppologies.

When my 6 year old earns computer time he always watches his favourite minecraft youtube channel made by a guy called Stampylongnose/Stampycat, it had thousands of subscribers and for some reason youtube have cancelled his account, my son is devastated.

Anyway a petition has been plonked online, if you have a spare minute can you please sign it.

Address below.

http://www.change.org/petitions/goo...utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition

Thanks people.

Soldato
Oh no, this now means parents might have to, you know, interact with their children now! End of the world! :eek:

Slightly tongue in cheek but these petitions are overused nowadays. Could you not buy him the game and let him play it?

Associate
OP
Oh no, this now means parents might have to, you know, interact with their children now! End of the world! :eek:

Slightly tongue in cheek but these petitions are overused nowadays. Could you not buy him the game and let him play it?

The irony if this has been done due to copyright infringement is that i did buy him the game after he started watching Stampy, As have children at his school.

He uses Stampy to get idea's on things to build and how to build them.

Mobster
Soldato
Using the word slightly just makes you appear weak: it makes you look like you are scared to actually say what you actually want to say. Either say it and be honest, or don't say anything.

It's like people who say 'no offence...' - it doesn't make sense!

Associate
Ok, Apparently one of his uploaded videos was flagged as inappropriate and was deleted along with his whole youtube channel, nothing inappropriate was in the video which is weird.

Wouldnt suprise me if somone who is doing the same thing reportes the video so they get more subs and watchers.

Jelousy is a very powerful feeling!

Soldato
Go **** yourself.

Now people, we see why you can never be 'slightly' stupid. Its either not stupid or the whole hog. And here endeth the lesson.

Ok, Apparently one of his uploaded videos was flagged as inappropriate and was deleted along with his whole youtube channel, nothing inappropriate was in the video which is weird.

Dont they review the videos at all?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom