**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
Tenner most places but I know what adaptors you mean and yeah hence why I'm sceptical. I'm sure someone will have been in my situation mind and got it working. The signal surely is the same as the HDMI 360 and these adaptors work with that..

Ah I assumed the Xbox One required HDCP for gaming but after having a quick look it appears it doesn't so you're in luck.

Associate
is everyone having trouble turning party chat on? 90% of the time I get party chat cant be turned on at this time please try again later. Everyone Ive tried to party with has had the problem numerous times as well. Nat is open.

I had a problem as well. I had a quick Google and somebody suggested changing the power mood in settings and rebooting. Party chat then worked fine for some reason.

Don
I went out of my way at the weekend to find a One as I was sick of waiting (got one although paid over the odds), rang the site I originally pre-ordered mine and the missis from and cancelled my order, this afternoon I got a shipping notice :rolleyes:

Rather than sending it back could I trade it in at these game shops and get more cash? People say CEX give you over £500 for just the console. Bizarre.

Permabanned
I know its messed up but cex only sell second hand so they willing to pay over the odds just to be able to say they have them in stock. Until more games are out they are at a bit of a disadvantage compared to shops that sell new stock as well so they have to buy them from somewhere. I was talking to the guy in there at the weekend and I had my new ps4 in hand and he offered me £440 for it

Soldato
Well, spoke to MS tonight and they pretty much said straight away that a new console would be sent, case logged etc.. just got to call them tomorrow, they've said I need to give payment details (That won't be used) I assume this is incase I don't return the current/old one.

Either way, happy with the service, the current one is working ok so can still use it until the new one arrives!

Associate
I know this may sound trollish but...........trolllololol.

No seriously I was gonna say why are people not keeping there xb1's? (only referring to those selling them) there a spot on piece of kit and even if your not into the games out now there's loads to come.

I went for the ps4 but either way (xb1 or ps4) I knew it wasn't going to beat a pc. I will say though I've had 10 times the fun on the ps4.

Don't ask why, I wish I knew. It would have saved me a grand lol.

Anyway, either console is a winner, its for the gamers! Trollington.

Associate
is everyone having trouble turning party chat on? 90% of the time I get party chat cant be turned on at this time please try again later. Everyone Ive tried to party with has had the problem numerous times as well. Nat is open.

Yes, I have this problem nearly all the time too.

Lots of complaints about it on the Xbox support forums and seems it's an issue they need to fix.

Caporegime
Has anyone else noticed the dashboard to be quite slow and laggy now?

My console is in 'xbox on' mode and when I turn it on now and move left or right in the menus it's not as fast/smooth as it was.

Associate
whats the problem with clubs ?

9 times out of 10 you can't even start a game, you either get the message "Game session no longer available", or you crash to the Xbox dashboard, or if you manage to get in game it will disconnect long before 90 mins.

Same thing happens with Co-op Seasons. Anything other than 1v1 is pretty much unplayable at the moment, you just can't start a game.

Soldato
Really disappointed with my Xbox One at the moment. Feeling I have bought the wrong console.

Can't play FIFA Clubs because its totally broken, ditto with BF4 Multiplayer.

Really not feeling it right now, might just be because I'm in a totally foul mood today. Hope they get things fixed soon.

No idea on FIFA, but BF4 is generally broke anyway.

I've got it on PS4, so don't kid yourself thinking it's better on that console. I've seen plenty of people moan about the servers on PC too.

Back
Top Bottom