**XBOX ONE** Official Thread

Soldato
Funny thing is it's the Fifa 14 bundle the same as matey who bought 4 from ASDA yesterday.

Never mind, I have pretty much resigned myself to getting it next week. I just wish I could stop looking.

Yeah I think those are the ones that people are getting ahead of me. I went for a Dead Rising 3 bundle (only game I want on it right now) from Shopto, which I think is just a console on its own and they bung DR3 with it. Whereas the FIFA bundles are all in one box, so no wonder they get their before me.

Soldato
Xbox One ‘juddering’ plagues UK TV watchers
Microsoft's new console is set up for 60Hz standard - but UK uses 50Hz, making broadcast TV 'unwatchable' if diverted through it, according to users!!

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/26/xbox-one-juddering-plagues-uk-tv-watchers

WoW! Bit of a massive oversight wouldn't you say Microsoft !!

Pain in the ass work-around for peeps suffering:

http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/news/50hz-fix-201311263472.htm

unbelievable !!! Yet another major Microsoft blunder. Even though I wouldn't have been affected, everything about this system makes me glad I got rid of mine, even before i opened the box.

Soldato
Yes because that makes your opinion so valid doesn't it. It'll be patched so stop fretting

No easy solutions

Leadbetter said that there are no easy solutions to the difference between 50 and 60Hz, and that altering a 50Hz picture to match a 60Hz refresh rate would likely have a detrimental impact on image quality. It is unknown how Microsoft is going to deal with the issue.

Associate
Is anyone having a problem with the controller? Just noticed there while playing forza, a very distinct whining noise coming from the triggers (mainly noticed on the right). Its a sort of electric whining noise. ANOYING!

Soldato
Anyone got any advice on Strict NAT? I have all ports opened on router sometimes it open, sometimes it strict. Even with a reboot of router it can be strict or open...seems strange one minute open..one minute strict.

Soldato
No easy solutions

Leadbetter said that there are no easy solutions to the difference between 50 and 60Hz, and that altering a 50Hz picture to match a 60Hz refresh rate would likely have a detrimental impact on image quality. It is unknown how Microsoft is going to deal with the issue.

Yea, cause the Guardian has such a good track record when talking about anything with a plug.

they can update it very very very easily, just another option in the display settings.

Soldato
Batteries just died in the middle of a game. No flashing lights to warn you like on 360, no indicator. Ms need to sort this **** out

I had this when playing ghosts online the other day.

Not being able to pause multiplayer (obviously!), it didn't bode well for my survival that round!

Even a slight indicator would be great, grr!

Back
Top Bottom