The ex, identity theft and fraud.

Caporegime
Leon - it's absolutely fantastic to read through those updates, I'm ridiculously pleased for you.

My parents have split and there have been a lot of severe horror stories in my family mostly surrounding my brother and Mum and I can only be thankful that I am old enough to 1) understand, and 2) form my own opinion - I know all the family stress and issues has affected my mentality and insecurities in a lot of ways but dread to think what it would have been like if all of this had happened if I were any of your children's ages.

Seriously, good on you for being there for them and the best Dad that you can possibly be. Huge kudos.

Oh, and Man of Honour 2013 fo sho!

Soldato
Just read the whole thread - Well done mate sounds like you have done everything you could for your kids and had to tread a line that is not easy at all. I wish all the best for you and your kids

Man of honor I say!

AJK

AJK

Associate
Man, you are the best possible father your children could ask for. Keep it up, sounds like you're earning their respect and trust one step at a time, and while it might be a difficult journey now, the destination will be completely worth it I'm sure. Hope you all have a great Christmas!

Soldato
Just to reiterate what others have said; you're doing an amazing job under incredible circumstances. Keep it up and I hope you and your children have an amazing Christmas.

MOH2013 should be a given. :D

Soldato
Leon, words cannot describe the immense amout of admiration and respect I have for you. What strength you may have lost due to your muscular dystrophy I think has gone into your strength of will and spirit.

The children sound like they're coming along fantasticly, I hope they continue progressing and making you even more proud of them. This whole thread has been heartwarming, aside from the utter comtempt I hold for your ex.

Kudos to you Leon. MoH 2013 I think.

Associate
Well done sir! I don't know how I'd cope with all that you've been through with the ex - let alone with the level-headedness you seem to have been able to maintain, top quality dad.

+1 for MoH

Soldato
I've been on OCUK since pre nuke and seen plenty of MoH's awarded. This is by far one of, if not the best candidate.

What you have done for your children is incredible. I think the part where you put their mums names on the cards shows just what kind of bloke you are.

Keep your head up, and its clear you are doing great with the children.

Associate
+1000000000000000000000000000000000

You're a paragon of fathers, Leon. Well done, and keep it up.

Really great reading how you've handled the situation, as others have said, your patience and dedication to your kids really is admirable.

+MOH!

Back
Top Bottom