***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
So, those of you that smoke with nicotine... Is there any reason you haven't weaned yourself off nicotine altogether using vapes? I'll be trying this, but surely it becomes easier to have more and more 'shisha' than nicotine flavours as time goes on?

Soldato
So, those of you that smoke with nicotine... Is there any reason you haven't weaned yourself off nicotine altogether using vapes? I'll be trying this, but surely it becomes easier to have more and more 'shisha' than nicotine flavours as time goes on?

Its not actually THAT hard to stop nicotine compared to stopping smoking, I have stopped and started plain nicotine many times and although not exactly fun it is nothing like stopping smoking which was a nightmare. If you taper it down to a low amount then stop you will not have any problems. Tapering it down to a low amount is key.

Soldato
I managed to quit by vaping.

Vaped for about a month then couldn't be bothered to re-fill one day so packed it all in.

I'm not far behind you. I use to tinker with rebuilds every other day and trying new liquids. Now I can't be bothered, I only use it for about 20 mins a day on/off, moely when I'm at home after work.

Soldato

Personally, I enjoy the nicotine rush. Especially that first hard-hitting "let's take off to the clouuuuuuuds" puff in the morning.

Associate
Its not actually THAT hard to stop nicotine compared to stopping smoking, I have stopped and started plain nicotine many times and although not exactly fun it is nothing like stopping smoking which was a nightmare. If you taper it down to a low amount then stop you will not have any problems. Tapering it down to a low amount is key.

Agreed. I started on 18mg, went down to 11/12mg after three months and carried on reducing. Within 9 months I was down to 3mg at which point I started using 0mg in the evening. After a month or so I started to use only nic free liquids.

I've now been nic free for six months.

Soldato
Got my sample of snake oil today, it is pretty nice... Eliquids I like best are :

Vapology orange
Steamgunk Sunshine
Steamgunk RY4
Snake oil

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm now my throat and lung problems have cleared up and I have found some liquids I like this vaping business is growing on me... I sold my spinner battery, now I feel better about it as this protank + EVOD battery only cost me £20 :p VV does not make THAT much difference if you get the right atomiser for your battery voltage, the things I found make the biggest difference are the eliquid and the way you inhale it. Maybe this is why a lot of people are happy with a fixed voltage mod and the correct resistance atomiser. This snake oil is interesting.... sort of a different taste every time you inhale it.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hmm now my throat and lung problems have cleared up and I have found some liquids I like this vaping business is growing on me... I sold my spinner battery, now I feel better about it as this protank + EVOD battery only cost me £20 :p VV does not make THAT much difference if you get the right atomiser for your battery voltage, the things I found make the biggest difference are the eliquid and the way you inhale it. Maybe this is why a lot of people are happy with a fixed voltage mod and the correct resistance atomiser. This snake oil is interesting.... sort of a different taste every time you inhale it.

Mechanical Mods making more sense to you now?

Caporegime
Got a Snake Oil sampler the other day, it is an interesting vape for sure. Definitely a purchase from me

It sure is, ive finished off my 10ml sampler the other day so bought a 30ml bottle of it. Still got quite a bit left in my protank so currently vaping it but its not an all day vape for me, ill probably use it to clean the palette so to speak as i tend to vape my custard juices daily.

Soldato
It sure is, ive finished off my 10ml sampler the other day so bought a 30ml bottle of it. Still got quite a bit left in my protank so currently vaping it but its not an all day vape for me, ill probably use it to clean the palette so to speak as i tend to vape my custard juices daily.

Would be careful with the custard juices, they can be dangerous because they contain some flavourings which can make nasty things when burned.

Associate
Right - having a Xmas clearout:

Genuine Atomomixani Nemesis SOLD
with 18350,18500 & 18650 tubes, Kick Ring, Polished Switch (upgraded to magnets)

Chi You Clone
with 18350,18500 & 18650 tubes (18650 tube "brushed")

Genuine Evolv Kick 2 SOLD
Used only a few times, boxed.

Brass Sentinel Clone
Good condition, used only a handful of times.

Genuine SvoeMesto Kayfun Lite SOLD
Good condition, a few small scratches on top, boxed

Email in trust for pics & prices as it's not allowed to sell directly in-thread...

how much did the nemmy go for pal

smr

smr

Soldato
Hi,

What e-cig would you recommend on a 30/40 quid budget - I'm using skycigs at the moment but want something better like the ego - what do you recommend? And also are ones off the market ok? There's a bloke selling them that look like ego's for about 15 quid.

Soldato

Dunno, I been vaping Snake Oil all day yesterday and today, got 2/3rds of the 10ml bottle left. Looking like it will go into my all day rotation.

Still looking for a convincing liquer juice, anyone tried anything palatable, whisky/cognac? Maybe because I have a taste for £100 cognac, nothing will measure up... :p

Soldato
Hi,

What e-cig would you recommend on a 30/40 quid budget - I'm using skycigs at the moment but want something better like the ego - what do you recommend? And also are ones off the market ok? There's a bloke selling them that look like ego's for about 15 quid.

Protank mini v2 + Evod 1000mah = £20

Protank + Vision spinner = £28

For a starter I'd suggest EVOD attomisers and 1100/650mah batteries (1100mah are pretty long for most coming off cigarettes tbh)

http://www.vapeescape.co.uk/Deluxe-Vaping-Kits/EVOD-650/

There's cheaper out there but this kit comes with two batteries, two atomiser bodies, 5 spare heads and a charger.

You'll need to find an eliquid that suits, which is the real pita. Anything cheap and on markets is likely knockoff items which will be rubbish. I don't mind knockoff EVODs because the first thing I do is bin the wick and coil that comes in them, but for a beginner you'll want it to just work, and work well.

e: Spares, spares and spares! You'll want at least another charger, one battery on your device and one fully charged in your pocket, a spare head and a bottle of eliquid on hand. Many a time I've been caught out when I was starting out vaping, either by spillage, dead battery or atomiser :( It isn't fun if you're determined not to smoke any more and your kit/incompetance lets you down before lunch time :D The extra faff is a pain to begin with, especially when cigarettes are available everywhere that has electricity and you only need to have/bum a lighter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom