***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Got my Vamo v5 from slowtech today, took around two weeks to get here. My v4 seemed to have died after dropping it so had to survive on ego batteries, which after the v4 was a pain. Can't complain for £18 delivered though. Looks the same design as the v4 apart from the removable top bit which makes it easier to clean.

I used to use the smaller clearomisers but now have Kanger T3s instead, twice the capacity and more reliable for the same price.

Soldato
I haven't really had any bad effects and I've only just started. Then again, I went straight from smoking tobacco to vaping so my chest and lungs were already used to much worse than vapour.

I do find it gives me quite a dry throat but it's not painful or anything... At first I wasn't too sure how long to vape for to get a similar amount of nicotine as a cigarette, but I've been using the throat dryness as a gauge and it works well for me. When I start feeling like I could really do with a drink, time to stop vaping. :)

Ollie, I'll reply to your email later on!

Ollie sorry i didnt get back to your email, no problems on the kick2 as i saw you had updated your post to say it had been sold.

All is well mate, hope all is well with you as well.

No problem guys, busy weekend for me, so I shall reply as and when I can...

Associate
Best advice: Don't buy ANYTHING from TW, EVER again. Overpriced, relabelled Chinese tat, appalling service and the owner is an utter Panty-Hamster.

lol, yeah I have to agree. It's the first place I ever bought from so just kind of stuck with them - but no more.

What are the MT3 atomisers like? or the CE5?

Just want something that vapes as well as my Ego-C and doesn't leak (although I've now realised the CE4 has a small thread on the mouthpiece that I didn't screw up - probably why it leaked)

Last edited:
Soldato
lol, yeah I have to agree. It's the first place I ever bought from so just kind of stuck with them - but no more.

What are the MT3 atomisers like? or the CE5?

Just want something that vapes as well as my Ego-C and doesn't leak (although I've now realised the CE4 has a small thread on the mouthpiece that I didn't screw up - probably why it leaked)

MT3 are Kanger - so they'll be good.

If you want exceptional: Aspire BDC by Anyvape. Come in Davide-S format, as well as Vivi Nova (both of which I highly recommend) as well as smaller CE4 styles.

Soldato
I've got a SS with Brass telescope tubes and Copper locking ring Private v2 and Full Brass Sentinel Clones (both take 18350,18500 or 18350 plus Kick) available to rehome. Get in touch if interested.

Soldato
I am thinking of selling some bits, just checking if anyone interested, this is a good starter kit and some nice e-liquid. This is what I have :

Protank 2 mini v2
EVOD 1000mah battery
USB charger + Mains adapter
2 Sealed new coils and ~8 coils which are still usable.
5 x 5ml bottles of steamgunk liquids and half a bottle of snake oil.

Let me know if you would like to buy this.

Soldato
Think I'm finally getting close to cracking this genesis.

Got my washer on there (thanks RedMogg), 1.3ohm coil, working really well.

Since I took the picture I've tweaked the bottom of the coil a bit, see if I can get it a little more even as it's apparently not got quite so much contact down there.

Taste is good, little bit more poppy and spitty than ideal but hopefully sorting the coil out a bit more will help with that.

RxmIHkL.jpg

Soldato
Good for you Rob, looks tidy. Don't worry about spitting and popping - it's a great sound and means your coil is running well.
Once you get the top cap on and start vaping, the sound won't bother you.
What a difference a little washer makes - absolutely transformed the Aga T2 from a nightmare to a pleasure to coil (imo)...?
You're welcome - if you need any more AlcoWipes, gimme a shout - I've just "acquired" 20,000 of the buggers! (In boxes of 100/50x2 wipes) :rolleyes:

Associate
I am thinking of selling some bits, just checking if anyone interested, this is a good starter kit and some nice e-liquid. This is what I have :

Protank 2 mini v2
EVOD 1000mah battery
USB charger + Mains adapter
2 Sealed new coils and ~8 coils which are still usable.
5 x 5ml bottles of steamgunk liquids and half a bottle of snake oil.

Let me know if you would like to buy this.

NirK - Have sent you a message via trust.

Associate
looking for an ecig calculator where i can also input pg/vg ie 80/20 mix to calculate what percent pg no nicotine and vg i also have to add.

variables i want are nicotine base strength, flavour, dilutent, and any others you can think of

Caporegime
It's literally like a firework display in there haha

eMR1orU.gif

Haha thats pretty awesome:cool:

Anyhow had some left over snake oil from my protank and some in the bottle i got as a sampler. Recoiled and wicked with cotton, got 1.5ohms and compared to the protank the snake oil really suits the KFL. Im finding it not as harsh a vape as it was on my protank.

Im also getting a lot of popping when vaping my kfl with my paps x.

Associate
looking for an ecig calculator where i can also input pg/vg ie 80/20 mix to calculate what percent pg no nicotine and vg i also have to add.

variables i want are nicotine base strength, flavour, dilutent, and any others you can think of

nevermind ive found one. ejuice me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom