Poll: Should Christ b removed from Christmas?

Should kedge be removed from ocuk

• Yes

Votes: 208 74.0%
  • No - which means yes

Votes: 73 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Some say they are christian but why observe a day that is a lie?, christmas is false since it has nothing to do with Christ or His birthday.

But it marks when Santa flew down on his sleigh and delivered gold frankincense and Mir to baby Jesus right? :rolleyes::p

Soldato
OP
To repeat:

Clearly Scripture supports the marking of Christ's Birth through the Nativity, Christmas is a tradition.
That's the birth of Christ not a set of instructions from the Christ. You're right christmas is a tradition but it's origins are not Christian, it's origins are pagan.

Permabanned
That's the birth of Christ not a set of instructions from the Christ. You're right christmas is a tradition but it's origins are not Christian, it's origins are pagan.

So you only follow the exact words of Christ..no-one else?

Its origins are Christian as demonstrated in other threads..it only assimilated some pagan traditions during its Christianisation of Europe..the actual underlying observance was instituted by early Christians such as The Donatists and Eastern Sects that made up the Early Apostolic Churches.

You are, as usual, ill informed.

Soldato
OP
Its origins are Christian as demonstrated in other threads.
I don't think so. The birth date of Jesus Christ is not recorded in the Holy Bible so there is no proof that he was born on the 25 december. It's an adopted pagan festival, it's roots are pagan and not Christian, There are some that push this on to others like the roman catholic church leaders, the Roman papacy and priesthood is just a huge fraud, they are corrupt they are false christians and these are some of the false religious leaders that peddle this nonsense. The pope is a fraudster, a false religious leader.

Permabanned
I don't think so.

That's the problem, you simply don't think so...however evidence, both historical and archaeological show that opinion to be be flawed. I outlined in this and other threads why it is flawed..if I have time in the week I can give you a much more detailed explanation why it is flawed., if you want?

I also find it curious that you call The Pope a fraudster, satan etc but hold faith in such people as Charles Russell, Herbert Armstrong and Joseph Smith...all of whom have either altered the Bible, claimed associative divinity or written their own Bible....mainly for their own ends.

Soldato
Yes but it's the truth about what christmas really is and the falsehood behind some that say they are Christian.

The only difference between me and you on this is I think the same about all Christians.

How can you be arrogant enough to think your understanding of Christianity is any more complete than anyone else, when 99% has no foundation in substantiated reality.

It's a belief, and when it comes to belief, no one has the right to think one belief is any more credible than the next. They are all equally unproven.

Back
Top Bottom