Starbound - adventure, terraria graphics designer ( INDIE )

Soldato
They are working on getting the update out today which will probably cause a world and character wipe as there is some massive balancing going on.

The good news is they are also adding new weapons, items, baby monsters to be captures, pixel banking and maybe a new boss :o Add to that all the fixes and tweaks!

No eta on when the update is due out but I expect it to be around 6pm.

http://playstarbound.com/other-bits-and-pieces-coming-with-the-balance-update/

Last edited:
Man of Honour
They are working on getting the update out today which will probably cause a world and character wipe as there is some massive balancing going on.

The good news is they are also adding new weapons, items, baby monsters to be captures, pixel banking and maybe a new boss :o Add to that all the fixes and tweaks!

No eta on when the update is due out but expect it to be around 6pm.

http://playstarbound.com/other-bits-and-pieces-coming-with-the-balance-update/

Where did you get the 6pm time from? I've been reading around trying to find an ETA :)

Soldato
Where did you get the 6pm time from? I've been reading around trying to find an ETA :)

Guessing its just because thats when Steam tend to drop things like updates. Seems like the most likely time. Though not necessarily today (unless they confirmed it in the link above, not read it just yet).

Mat

Mat

Soldato
Is there a way to quickly use bandages in the hot bar? I can't figure it out (pressing 'E' doesn't seem to do anything when I have it selected) so at the moment I'm having to stop, go to my inventory and drag the bandage to the avatar... :/

Man of Honour
Is there a way to quickly use bandages in the hot bar? I can't figure it out (pressing 'E' doesn't seem to do anything when I have it selected) so at the moment I'm having to stop, go to my inventory and drag the bandage to the avatar... :/

I thought you just select it and then left click? I'm sure I do something like that - i.e. press 4 then left click?

Soldato

You can assign an item to your left or right hand (blue/red thing at top) and switch between that and the toolbar by pressing X (or C I can't quite remember).

Man of Honour
So..I'm still not seeing any word from the devs that confirms the update will be this evening - or even today.

It's quite possible based on them saying "a couple of days" two days ago but to be honest I wouldn't absolutely assume that we're going to get something through tonight.

Associate
So..I'm still not seeing any word from the devs that confirms the update will be this evening - or even today.

It's quite possible based on them saying "a couple of days" two days ago but to be honest I wouldn't absolutely assume that we're going to get something through tonight.

This is what's annoying, I don't want to progress my char if its going to be wiped.

Back
Top Bottom