** rjk & TwsT's Ultra Cool Sale - SEXY PEOPLE ONLY **

Associate
Order still sitting in warehouse?

Just sent webnote to chase myo order and been told that the PSU I ordered isn't in stock any more - bit disappointed tbh, it was in stock when I ordered and for about 10 minutes afterwards...

Never mind, at least they offered an alternative at the same cost. OCUK customer service wins every time.

Last edited:
Associate
totally messed that up, my fault.

i have changed it now so it should be there for you to order. we have 5 in stock.

No probs. Thanks for the update.

I was just wondering how much it was going to be.

This has also been showing as 1 in stock, No ETA, since yesterday. Has it been sold do you know or is glitched? :)

Soldato
damn now the AIW OC water coolers have gone f the list and the corsair are now no eta looks like I might have to just get a refurb h80 and be done with it.

Associate
Have to say my experience with OCUK customer services regarding this special event has left me more than a little disappointed - I ordered an item then tried to order a second one but couldn't so phoned to have it added to my initial order. Payment was taken by phone and the order was confirmed and should be with me by Monday or Tuesday, only to be told today the items were oversold. I don't like doing business with companies who say one thing to you then go back on their word later.

Soldato
Corsair XM3 6gb DDR3 kit worth getting? the 1600mhz ones are cheaper than the 1333..?

I only have 3gb of ram, anyone think that Corsair kit is worth the price? No need for me to upgrade my whole system, probably not doing that until another year or so. Not sure if there's any better around but for the mobo i'm using i'm guessing probably not.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Have to say my experience with OCUK customer services regarding this special event has left me more than a little disappointed - I ordered an item then tried to order a second one but couldn't so phoned to have it added to my initial order. Payment was taken by phone and the order was confirmed and should be with me by Monday or Tuesday, only to be told today the items were oversold. I don't like doing business with companies who say one thing to you then go back on their word later.

the original post highlights that these deals are on old items.

it goes on to mention that you should only order one item in large font, bold lettering.

it mentions also that stock is extremely limited.

due to the nature of this sale, it was always going to end up in a few people being disappointed. the people on the phone can only see the same stock information that you can on the website as it updates in realtime once orders are picked in the warehouse.

if you like doing business with companies that offer outrageous deals on their stock, thats cool. we made no attempt to cover up that these were limited time deals. if it didnt happen, im sorry, but either way it sounds like you managed to get a successful order on at least one deal.

merry christmas.

Soldato
Corsair XM3 6gb DDR3 kit worth getting? the 1600mhz ones are cheaper than the 1333..?

I only have 3gb of ram, anyone think that Corsair kit is worth the price? No need for me to upgrade my whole system, probably not doing that until another year or so. Not sure if there's any better around but for the mobo i'm using i'm guessing probably not.

I'd check your mobo will support quad channel, if not you'll need to check it'll run 2 chips in dual channel mode, with the other in single... You might find it'll only run single - so you'd be best running 2x chips (4GB) if gaming (dual channel = performance) and not running 3 (6GB) in single?

Soldato

I would say so, unless you can get some cheaper in the MM. I think your system will run a lot better with 6GB than it does with 3GB.

OcUK Staff
With amazing deals, with a lot of attention. Unfortunately there will be some upset customers.

Why you ask? - Well the deals are amazing with a lot of attention, which means we will receive a lot more orders coming through at the same time than normal, and it is unexpected for us to know how many will come through at the same time.

Why will customers be upset? Well the ones who do not get the deal. Why you ask? - Well, because the deal is cracking and amazing, the problem we have is that if we have run out of stock, well we cannot do a lot. The deal is gone. People ask for us to do the same deal on other products, but it isn't possible because it was a one off deal!

There will be a lot of happy customers no doubt who get the orders, but unfortunately there are times where you may lose out and it is frustrating, but to take it out on us and tell us we have bad customer service because of it, is a bit extreme.

The same would happen pretty much everywhere else.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
COMING TOMORROW MORNING AT 10:30 - B-GRADE ADDED TO THE SALE

MENTAL PRICES INCOMING

MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT MISS OUT

This will mainly be cases but there will also be peripherals and other interesting products on there.

The state of our b-grade at the moment is quite disheartening as 99% of it looks brand new and has been repackaged to a very high standard.

Deals to be had!

Back
Top Bottom