Starbound - adventure, terraria graphics designer ( INDIE )

Soldato
ungh we can't use wood for ship fuel now? takes way longer to find enough coal to fly around the place now.

Well it depends how desperate you are to leave and if things have been patched. Me and my friend turned 1 med pack in to 2,000 in about 10 mins -.- I'm aware that a medpack is different but you can do it with anything.

Last edited:
Soldato
They're already said on Twitter that another wipe is most likely coming along soon when they fix the weapons.

It seems people also were not aware that character wipes would be happening and are complaining ><

Soldato
Character wipes are to be expected, and if people looked into the game before just buying they'd understand they're needed.

I look forward to the game ever changing and improving.

Man of Honour
Yeah, the official forums are filled with people being dumb about the character wipes.

That said, I kind of hope the wipe happens before tomorrow night - when I actually plan to sit down and play the damn game for an hour or two :p

Associate
Just bought the game, do everybody get at least 5 mins of loading time for this game? Even Rome TW2 loads quicker than this on my laptop. :(
Good fun once it is up and running. I would like to see the game open developed for mods, such as user designed aliens or land textures. :)

Caporegime
- You can no longer attack through blocks

There goes most of my kills :p

Ah well, at least I can still box in critters and avoid them :p Works great for going to high level worlds and obtaining the best weapons for that tier, then killing the tier boss in 0.0001 seconds :p

With a custom built arena, of course!

Back
Top Bottom