*** Official Planetside 2 Thread ***

Qel

Qel

Associate
OMG!

ZOE will be getting rebalanced in the next game update (currently scheduled for mid-December) it will be receiving movement tweaks and an ability timer that prevents it from being used all the time and prevents instant on/off.

Higby on Reddit. How it should have been to start with really.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
OMG!

Higby on Reddit. How it should have been to start with really.

They have only been a plague since they were introduced worse than the BFR in the 1st game imo.

I just cant picture the production meeting were people thought it was a good idea, lets give one side a medieval shield, one side locked in place oh and the others will have greater damage to their anti infantry air and armour weapons and increase movement speed as well :confused:

Qel

Qel

Associate
Yeah similar thing with the striker really, the annihilator is op so we'll nerf that, then give one faction a better one. *facepalm*

Thing I don't get with ZOE is they gave them that, because they thought jumpjets (as they had in PS1) would be op....

XPE

XPE

Soldato
Strange thing is because of the way ps2 is designed it might not have been that bad.

I kind of get what they were going for, you can dish out more damage but you take more in return if its wasn't for the armour upgrades you can get for the maxes it might have been a good idea but who on earth thought the increased movement speed was ok.

Associate
Pulled off a crazy double kill last night as a sniper, something I'll never repeat. I was going lone wolf on Amerish crossing a large hill with an outpost in the distance at the bottom, I saw a few bullet trails shoot towards another hill off to the side, I zoomed in and just about spotted two guys who were perched up behind some trees taking shots at people.

I thought I'd just take a shot or two and try to deter them a little as I couldn't be bothered getting closer. I made a rough guess and just used the third dot down on my scope, took a shot and BAM! headshot kill :) I actually cheered to myself at the luck of it and then noticed his mate legging it to some different cover, I took a second shot again around the third dot but also quite a way in front of him and BAM! headshot kill :) I literally couldn't stop laughing for about ten minutes, best moment I've had in a game for while.

Qel

Qel

Associate
not played for nearly 9 months :( has it got any better? BF4 culled he pop ??

Performance for most people is better than ever, obviously some people will have left for BF4 but servers still seem populated and in prime time you'll not lack for decent fights.

Soldato
not played for nearly 9 months :( has it got any better? BF4 culled he pop ??

The game itself runs much better, but they've taken all the tactics out of it and made it more linear than it was. Like you can't really go out in small teams and cap stuff now, it's all big groups moving from one point to the next until they meet a bigger group of opposition players. Still really good fun though.

Soldato
Due to the double XP event, I managed to fully cert my Galaxy so for the last week I have been flying around Indar and bombing people with the Bulldogs.

It's truely amazing how awesome one Galaxy and a maxed out Bulldog can do. You can easy handle 1-12 enemy and take on one or two AA Maxes.

Some amazing farms the last week, Stronghold, Gravel Pass, Stronghold and the bases around there are awesome for Galaxies, found some nice farms there. It's also fun landing on vehicles and crushing them. :p

Not sure if you guys heard but few nights ago, INI Elite dropped two squads on Servo List Post when we couldn't cap it and held B point, invited a few VS players from DIG to turn the point and stood side by side together, I have done that sort of stuff before but it's still weird not to shoot enemy players soon as you see them, annoyed the hell out of NC so much that someone had to make a topic on Reddit.

Did the same thing at TI Alloys but this time against the VS and upset someone so much that he decided to "report INI" for unfair gameplay. lol

I'm now trying to do things that I don't normaly do before, so am thinking of maxing out my Lightning Tank with the Viper or HE/AP and work on getting my purple medal.

Last edited:

Qel

Qel

Associate
It was like two Conz guys complaining about it on Reddit, nobody else from the NC really cared they were just there for DRAMA or something...

Art

Art

Associate
I have done that sort of stuff before but it's still weird not to shoot enemy players soon as you see them, annoyed the hell out of NC so much that someone had to make a topic on Reddit.

I'm fairly new to PS2 but I'm honestly surprised this doesn't happen more often. I've seen a couple of alerts where one faction absolutely dominates, and the other two scrap it out over a single building. Surely it would make more sense to gang up against the dominating team? It'd be more interesting anyway.

Back
Top Bottom